Komarov scores, consoles Orpik

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
I'm pretty sure we all can agree that Leo is a generational troll. :laugh: What a guy.

Didn't watch close enough but I think he also said something like "Good job" to Orpik. :lol:

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Lighten up man, don't sink so low cause of HF...

Komarov is a beauty.

Why? It's a legitimate question. Komarov and Kadri looked awful dejected swimming around on the ice as Ovechkin torched the Leafs yet again. Could be the moment the spirit of the Leafs young guns is broken and they need another rebuild tbqh

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
lmao, never noticed that

Caps should move Orpik. I don't care if he's been solid, his mistake costs playoff games

Can you take him from us like you did Laich.

For real though he'd be much better for you than Hunwick and Polak combined

Mitts Marner*

Why? It's a legitimate question. Komarov and Kadri looked awful dejected swimming around on the ice as Ovechkin torched the Leafs yet again. Could be the moment the spirit of the Leafs young guns is broken and they need another rebuild tbqh

You were on to something, that is until you **** out that last sentence.

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014

Maybe everyone was just so dejected thinking about how Ovechkin is never going to win a cup no matter where his team sits in points at the end of the season. I know Kadri is a sensitive player and that might just have been too much for him to bear. Am I doing this right?

Funny event, not at the expense of Capital's fans or players, as noted Capitals won the game anyway. Just some over sensitive people these days

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
No love for Komarov, but this is especially great because Orpik loves hitting people after they score.

STC

Oct 29, 2012
Did anyone console Komarov after he lost the game for his team in OT with a terrible defensive play?

Redline

Feb 26, 2003
boardroom
Visit site
I saw this on the highlites last night and almost choked on my beer. :laugh:

Komarov is awesome, bet he's a blast in the room. Perfect character to keep things light for all their rookies through the long haul. I'm sure the sour pusses will be whining up a storm but sometimes funny is just..........funny. :nod:

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
That pass possibly is even more thread-worthy!

Glad to see that he´s taken another big step forward. And it already was awesome to watch him play for my Lions last year but this is incredible:handclap:

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
I saw this on the highlites last night and almost choked on my beer. :laugh:

Komarov is awesome, bet he's a blast in the room. Perfect character to keep things light for all their rookies through the long haul. I'm sure the sour pusses will be whining up a storm but sometimes funny is just..........funny. :nod:

Here's Komarov playing the piano for his TML friends. He probably is a very valuable piece in every team he is. That's why he is an integral part of Finnish NT. Everone loves him. As long as they don't have to play against him.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel

Here's Komarov playing the piano for his TML friends. He probably is a very valuable piece in every team he is. That's why he is an integral part of Finnish NT. Everone loves him. As long as they don't have to play against him.

What the- :laugh:

Uncle Leo is awesome. Going to be sad if he ever leaves the Leafs.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
What the- :laugh:

Uncle Leo is awesome. Going to be sad if he ever leaves the Leafs.

:laugh: he's just a weird guy. In a good way. Like a modern day Esa Tikkanen in his pest role. I know he's offensively challenged (Tiki never was BTW) but he can sometimes bring clutch performances. And his all-around abilities on and off the ice are invaluable. I mean, who thought this guys plays the piano? Check it out, there are more videos of it too.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
:laugh: he's just a weird guy. In a good way. Like a modern day Esa Tikkanen in his pest role. I know he's offensively challenged (Tiki never was BTW) but he can sometimes bring clutch performances. And his all-around abilities on and off the ice are invaluable. I mean, who thought this guys plays the piano? Check it out, there are more videos of it too.

The guys knows so many languages too. You see him helping out the younger kids from overseas a lot too. Especially guys like Sosh who didn't know all that much english. I remember him translating for him last season.

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
Leo will retire a Leaf.

He will always be held in the same high regard as Domi, Tucker, Sundin, Gilmour, etc.

Bought my Komarov jersey during his first stint with the Leafs. When he came back from the KHL, he officially became my favourite player in the NHL.

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah it was hilarious the way Komarov sparked the Caps comeback, what will he think of next! :biglaugh:

However Kypreos and MacLean were definitely not amused:

Hmmm...

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Yeah it was hilarious the way Komarov sparked the Caps comeback, what will he think of next! :biglaugh:

However Kypreos and MacLean were definitely not amused:

Hmmm...

I'm sure quality of teams had more to do with any come back than this.

Pretty funny. Nice to see a player like Orpik trolled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad