Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
Handsome B. Wonderful said:
Sucks when a player with so much promise does this.

*looks at Michal Sivek*

Sivek returned home due to a family emergency, not becsause he didn't want to pay his dues. Although i dont think paying them would have brought him any closer to the NHL.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Hero of Tragedy said:
Yes, learning from a 14 year NHL veteran, among other NHL vets on the same team, while playing against NHL vets will do nothing for his NHL preparation.
Jagr doesn't teach anything. The only thing he does is demand that the puck be passed to him at all times.

pavel datsyuk said:
Sivek returned home due to a family emergency, not becsause he didn't want to pay his dues. Although i dont think paying them would have brought him any closer to the NHL.
You can only use that excuse so many times before it loses it's meaning.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Koltsov misses flight, suspended by Moose

"He didn't try to leave like a bad guy. He went and spoke to the Moose GM (Craig Heisinger) to explain his situation, but the Canucks didn't want to work out a deal. I don't support Kirill leaving in the middle of his contract; he has obligations. But I understand why he wants to go and he makes a good argument. This is a strange season. Kirill is stubborn, but there is some truth to what he says." Tambellini said the Canucks believe Manitoba is the best place for Koltsov to develop.

"The only place we're interested in having Kirill play is Manitoba. He's on a first-place team, he has a coach (Randy Carlyle) there that we believe can help his development and he's in a good environment," Tambellini said. "We believe Kirill is one of our best prospects and he could one day play for us in the NHL.

"We're doing what we think is best for Kirill. Our job is to develop him to play for Vancouver in the NHL, not Russia. The place to do that is in Manitoba."

http://www.moosehockey.com/news/04-05/20041227.php

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
Alexander Steen said:
Playing with Jaromir Jagr will not improve his skills, maybe his numbers, but not his skills and preperation for the NHL.

Jacobv2 said:
Jagr doesn't teach anything. The only thing he does is demand that the puck be passed to him at all times.

Patrick - Flames Fan said:
For prepping for the NHL, guys liek Jagr are NOT a good mentor. Would you want your top prospect learning froma guy who takes many nights off? No, you want a guy to teach him who has passion for the game. Jagr is not the same 1990s Jagr.

"It was great, Jagr supported me," commented Frolik with a large smile. "He tried teaching me some little things like how to keep the puck and how to improve my skating."

So I guess Frolik is a liar and straight bull****ter?

You people really know alot just sitting behind a computer screen. :shakehead

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Hey, I'm going by player reports, too.

Andy Ference has stated publicly that Jagr got in a shouting match with him in one practice because Ference was not getting the puck to Jagr often enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad