Koltsov vs. Stralman

yarre

Oct 13, 2005
Gothenburg
Take it with a stride what is said about him from swedes, we tend to overexaggerate the few top-prospects we produce.

(I have to admit he has looked very good when I have seen him though but some players can't take their game to a smaller rink)

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
(I have to admit he has looked very good when I have seen him though but some players can't take their game to a smaller rink)

True, you gotta be quietly optomistic with these stars from Euro-leagues. That's why Edler is ahead of Koltsov on the Canucks prospect chart.

LeafsrGods*

yeah dont mind leafsrgods, he got kicked off mapleleafs.chat because he was acting like he was 11 years old....pretty sad when all of the posters on mapleleafs.chat are 11 years old also.

anyways im really hoping that another kostistyn thread get started up so us leafs fans wont look so bad because of leafsrgods

but id be more than happy if stralman turned out to be a markov, so many prospects have come over and done nothing...setting the bar as the next lidstrom doesnt really help out

Your 11 years old yourself, id be more happier then you if he turned out better then Morkov, or it would be great for him to being a Morkov, but i just dont see him being a guy like him, probably better....but thats my opinion and i am entitled to mines....

LeafsrGods*

yeah dont mind leafsrgods, he got kicked off mapleleafs.chat because he was acting like he was 11 years old....pretty sad when all of the posters on mapleleafs.chat are 11 years old also.

anyways im really hoping that another kostistyn thread get started up so us leafs fans wont look so bad because of leafsrgods

but id be more than happy if stralman turned out to be a markov, so many prospects have come over and done nothing...setting the bar as the next lidstrom doesnt really help out

Lloyd Christmas, what an ignorant fool, its not like your god or anything that might say you that Stralman is anyhting like Morkov, and i bet your 1 million dollars that you havnt even seen him play, so go get a life, 8 year old dude, work on your language and just dont try to overtake ones opinion because one's mind is already made up....

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
This Stralman fellow has a lot of hype. I, even though am a Habs fan, am interested to see what he can do over here in North America. Very nice pick up indeed.

Goodwith Sticks

May 11, 2004
Vancouver
Koltsov is known to have mad o-skills but is a prospect who would be in Van by now if it was going to happen, it's rare for a guy who's calling card is offensive d to be so long arriving in the NHL after his draft year. Stralman was an excellent and recent later round pick by the Leafs and is more likely to be in Toronto soon and contributing.

So ... take Stralman

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Koltsov is known to have mad o-skills but is a prospect who would be in Van by now if it was going to happen, it's rare for a guy who's calling card is offensive d to be so long arriving in the NHL after his draft year. Stralman was an excellent and recent later round pick by the Leafs and is more likely to be in Toronto soon and contributing.

So ... take Stralman

Koltsov was offered a one-way deal by the Canucks before the start of the season, but declined in order to stay in Russia with his sick mother. He's playing outside of the NHL by choice, not by necessity.

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
There is no way you can decide which one is better, if you haven't seen them both. I know very little about this Koltsov fella, i really can't judge him. Guess that time will tell.

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
There is no way you can decide which one is better, if you haven't seen them both. I know very little about this Koltsov fella, i really can't judge him. Guess that time will tell.

Not only see them both play but see them both play in the NHL. Like a wise poster here said earlier in this thread, not all European players can translate their game to the NHL style and ice size...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad