GDT: Knights to put out Flames after Crash landing in the 'Peg. More News To Follow Sun 4PT/Mon 12 NZ

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
This is all Theo's fault for making Holden look good, if Theo wasn't so great we would've traded for a dman at TDL.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I still feel confident with Lehner going into the 3rd up by 1, even though he should have had that 1st one.

This is unfamiliar territory.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
But if Roy stays put in the middle of the ice where he was instead of chasing a puck then Dube has no space there. I look at it more as a breakdown of the PK unit as a whole.
Sure. But when the chips are down and you need a defenseman to play defense with a shooter that has too much time and space I'm gonna get frustrated when a guy who continues to make costly defensive mistakes makes another one.

This is before mentioning the utterly horrendous pinch that led to the Lucic goal. He couldn't even get near the faceoff dots by the time the puck was in the net.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Sure. But when the chips are down and you need a defenseman to play defense with a shooter that has too much time and space I'm gonna get frustrated when a guy who continues to make costly defensive mistakes makes another one.

This is before mentioning the utterly horrendous pinch that led to the Lucic goal. He couldn't even get near the faceoff dots by the time the puck was in the net.

The pinch was terrible. Martinez had a bad one earlier also and they mentioned they wanted the defense to be more aggressive but I hope getting burned a few times will have them more cautious.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
What a disaster. I didn’t want Calgary to get any points. Even an OT win would piss me off at this point.

And we just scored!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Pacioretty ties Pacioretty for 8 PP goals - the most by a Pacioretty. His next PP goal will be the most a Pacioretty scored in a single season.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad