GDT: Knights to put out Flames after Crash landing in the 'Peg. More News To Follow Sun 4PT/Mon 12 NZ

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If it wasn't for some terrible f***ing defensive mistakes and a crap pk, this game would have been pretty good.

I mean they actually didn't play that bad.

1st Flames goal. Stupid defensive pinch. What is more hilarious that it happened twice. Figured after the 1st one they would learn their lesson, but nope. Did the same exact pinch which led to a odd man rush and a Flames goal.

2nd Flames goal. Once again scored on the pk

3rd Flames goal. Another sort of odd man rush.

This team might be playing somewhat better defensive, but when they screw up defensively, they screw up defensively. I mean they really screw up defensively sometimes.

Anyways, that is my two cents on this game.

Flames had nothing this whole game, but the Knights gifted them 3 goals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I don't get the D pairings. Holden and Whitecloud are just not a match. I know they want to get Martinez more ice time because of his pedigree and what they gave up, but it really puts a lot of pressure on the team to get two guys without speed or good puck moving ability together. I understand it's time to experiment and see what you can put together but they had it going well and no need to change it because the third pairing plays almost as much as the second so unless there is a thought that the top two are going to play 20-25 minutes and the third pair is out there 10 this has to change soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad