Knights (K)News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I keep coming here to try to think of new things to talk about. I thought I would need a break after the SCF loss but that hasn't been the case yet.
Well, we've got the NHL awards coming up in town very soon, then I guess development camp, free agency, rookie camp, training camp, exhibitions, regular season.

When you get to the SCF, the offseason doesn't last as long...that's what I keep reminding myself. :nod:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
My DVR has "NHL Tonight" on "2018-19 schedule" on the 18th.

Nice - I'll set my DVR as well!

I've been trying to see a game in all 31 arenas, and I've only got three left, so I plan to do all of them next season. The funny part - and I know this might seem like sacrilege in this particular forum - is that Washington is one of the three remaining teams that I need to see, so my friend suggested we go to their home opener to see the Cup banner being raised...

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Nice - I'll set my DVR as well!

I've been trying to see a game in all 31 arenas, and I've only got three left, so I plan to do all of them next season. The funny part - and I know this might seem like sacrilege in this particular forum - is that Washington is one of the three remaining teams that I need to see, so my friend suggested we go to their home opener to see the Cup banner being raised...
Not sacrilege...pretty cool. Besides Washington, what are the other two left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad