GDT: Knights at the WJC

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
and Glass is out. Really tough break. He sets up what should be the game winner in OT & Dobson's stick breaks, then Glass hustles back to cover the open forward only for the puck to go off his stick and into the net. Glass was 3rd in scoring for Team Canada with 2 goals 4 assists.

I found that Tippet had a hard time capitalizing on a lot of Glass' cross ice saucer passes. Some very confusing coaching decisions made by Team Canada.

Former Knight Suzuki with 0 goals 3 assists in the tournament centering the 2nd line.

Let's go Morozov!

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Tippett and Comtois were garbage linemates for Glass. Constantly losing the puck in the neutral zone.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
No. He got screwed by the refs all tournament long(apparently it's ok to hit him in the face & hook him, but he'll get an interference when a player goes for a late hit on him).

His PP unit sucked ass, he was the only one making anything happen on it(meanwhile Sweden's best goalscorer(Bemström), & best playmaker(Elvenes) were on the other unit...). When teams realized they only needed to stop him to stop the PP unit... Yeah...
I was being facetious, but I appreciate the great response. I was unable to watch it.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Currently 1-0 USA... would have been 1-1, but Russia had a goal waived off because you can't intentional direct a puck into the goal with your skate.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Morozov and Russia win Bronze

One young man learned to keep his emotions in check if he wants a long career

Those polite Canadian fans were booing the Russians. I have no problem with his mouthing a love letter toward them.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Polls don't play hockey ;)

don't they? ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad