KLLR's GM Game version deux (Coyotes remaining)

• Thread starter KesselLooksLikeRadar*
  • Start date

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
:leafs

David Krejci

:bruins

Jake Gardiner
2013 1st
Matt Frattin

very happy to finally obtain a decent #1C who is an absolute beast in the playoffs.

Very happy to add Gardiner to our lineup (S.Niedermayer 2.0 IMO) as well as Frattin (hopefully he develops into a D.Brown type player). Plus, we always love to add an extra 1st round pick (plenty of good players going to be available at 21).

Aela*

The Rebuild is On!

:habs
Jonathan Toews (25% retained)
Duncan Keith (25% retained)

:hawks
Alex Galchenyuk
Nathan Beaulieu
Dalton Thrower
Louis Leblanc
2013 Montreal 1st
2013 Nashville 2nd
2013 Calgary 2nd

veto'd, trade wasn't sent to me.

also without eller, gallagher or tinordi, value is pretty bad for both of them imo (might wanna add to it, mtl. wink wink nudge nudge)

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
HOCKEY IS RETURNING TO QUEBEC CITY!!!

image.jpg

Today Quebecor confirmed the purchase of the Tampa Bay Lightning from Tampa Bay Sports and Entertainment.

Steve Yzerman has been relieved of his duties as GM and replaced by habsfannick who confirmed that Jon Cooper will stay on as an assistant coach under new Head Coach Michel Bergeron.

The new GM went on to say that he will do everything in his power to build a future winning team for years to come.

image.jpg

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012
[FIELDSET="CBJ/PIT"]:cbj

Marc-Andre Fleury
Derrick Pouliot
Josh Archibald
Olli Maatta

:pens

Sergei Bobrovsky
[/FIELDSET]

Pittsburgh gets their #1 goaltender!

Confirm. Blue Jackets get two great D prospects and a decent winger prospect. We also get Marc-Andre Fleury who is terrific in the regular season.

rattpak87

Jun 11, 2012
:blues
Nail Yakupov

:edmonton

Max Gardiner
David Backes

If you have a good young Russian center contact me ASAP!

Everyone still OTB!

Confirmed... The Oilers give up a future superstar in exchange for a proven locker room leader who can protect the Oil's assets and put up numbers...

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
The Rebuild is On!

Alex Galchenyuk
Nathan Beaulieu
Dalton Thrower
Louis Leblanc
2013 Montreal 1st
2013 Nashville 2nd
2013 Calgary 2nd

Trade is under review.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
HOCKEY IS RETURNING TO QUEBEC CITY!!!

View attachment 65343

Today Quebecor confirmed the purchase of the Tampa Bay Lightning from Tampa Bay Sports and Entertainment.

Steve Yzerman has been relieved of his duties as GM and replaced by habsfannick who confirmed that Jon Cooper will stay on as an assistant coach under new Head Coach Michel Bergeron.

The new GM went on to say that he will do everything in his power to build a future winning team for years to come.

View attachment 65343

Pending league approval. Denied for now, will reconsider shortly.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
The Rebuild is On!

Alex Galchenyuk
Nathan Beaulieu
Dalton Thrower
Louis Leblanc
2013 Montreal 1st
2013 Nashville 2nd
2013 Calgary 2nd

Trade has been veto'ed. Absolutely awful value for Chicago, and neither NTC was waived, nor was it sent in.

FF4, this is your warning. Keep your trades at least somewhat fair and be sure to send in everything correctly or you will be removed as GM.

Aela*

Trade has been veto'ed. Absolutely awful value for Chicago, and neither NTC was waived, nor was it sent in.

FF4, this is your warning. Keep your trades at least somewhat fair and be sure to send in everything correctly or you will be removed as GM.

actually the NTC was waived by me, although I did veto the trade. ;]

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs :nhl

I don't see why my trade was veto'd. Ok, maybe the value was off a little, but look at the package that he got. Galchenyuk had a great rookie season and unlimited potential, listed as an 8.5 C. Beaulieu had a great first pro season in the AHL and showed great promise in the NHL, an he has a very high potential. Thrower and Leblanc didn't have the greatest seasons but they could still become quality, serviceable NHLers. Plus, he gets 3 picks in a very deep draft which has talent all through the first 3 rounds, not to mention that the two second rounders are high in the round, at 34 and 36.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...

I don't see why my trade was veto'd. Ok, maybe the value was off a little, but look at the package that he got. Galchenyuk had a great rookie season and unlimited potential, listed as an 8.5 C. Beaulieu had a great first pro season in the AHL and showed great promise in the NHL, an he has a very high potential. Thrower and Leblanc didn't have the greatest seasons but they could still become quality, serviceable NHLers. Plus, he gets 3 picks in a very deep draft which has talent all through the first 3 rounds, not to mention that the two second rounders are high in the round, at 34 and 36.

As a habs fan "Value as off a little" Is bull **** lol, value was off a lot Keith - Subban would just fucing destroy and TOEWS ? JONNY TOEWS ?

Aela*

Toews is a top 5 or 10 center in the league. Galchenyuk is the only elite talent in that trade and besides Beaulieu, the rest are like 2nd round picks. You don't trade a bunch of 2nd round picks for elite talent, let alone 2 elite players. Galchenyuk, even at his ceiling, won't become Toews most likely. Beaulieu has a low chance of becoming a Keith. It's a gigantic step back even for a rebuilding team.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:jets TRADE BLOCK:
Andrew Ladd
Bryan Little
Blake Wheeler
Olli Jokinen
Alex Burmistrov
Nik Antropov
Kyle Wellwood