KLLR's GM Game version deux (Coyotes remaining)

• Thread starter KesselLooksLikeRadar*
  • Start date

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

:nhl
KLLR's GM Game version deux
To join the game pm me your top 3 teams you want. You MUST be active to play this game, if you prove to be inactive you could be fired at any time.
[fieldset="Jobs"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Schedule"]
  • Game Start: April 26th 2013
  • Trading Deadline: ?
  • Standings Voting:
  • Quarterfinal Voting:
  • Semi-final Voting:
  • Conference Final Voting
  • Cup Finals:
  • Entry Draft:

All times are EST and are subject to change
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $70,200,000M
  • We are using 2013-2014 Cap Hits, but, any pending UFA's or RFA's are signed at their previous money arrangements
  • All teams MUST be under the cap at all times, any trade completed that puts a team over the cap will be vetoed.
  • Use CapGeek to find players salaries as well as NTCs and NMCs.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Chatzy"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="Waivers"]
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.
  • If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.
  • Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
  • Once a player is placed on waivers, he cannot be taken out until he clears. Once he clears, you may send him through re-entry waivers if you wish, but keep in mind if someone puts in a claim you will have to pay half of the player's salary and cap hit.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • All trades MUST be sent to
    The People's girl, Lillina
  • Deals involving NTCs or NMCs MUST be confirmed by 1 out of 2 commissioners
    LatvianTwist
    The People's girl, Lilina

Before being announced, or it will not be a valid trade. Include a reason why the player will waive to be traded.
  • Use this template
    Player name:
    NMC/NTC:
    Being Traded From:
    Being Traded To:
    Reasons why to waive:
  • Any trade, NTC or not, announced before being sent in will be vetoed.
  • Trades will not be vetoed, but consistent trades with poor value will result in firings
  • Trading is not allowed before all GM's have joined. Any deal announced before this will be vetoed.
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="Cap Retention"]
  • Up to 25% of a player's cap hit may be retained
  • If a player whose cap hit has been retained and is being traded a second time, a maximum of 10% of the NEW cap hit may be retained and upon being traded the third time, no cap hit may be retained.
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Agents"]

UFA Agent-
RFA Agent-

.[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Re-signings and signings"]
  • To re-sign a player on your team, PM the respective agents for your RFA's,
  • Pending FA's can be found at CapGeekTry to re-sign in groups, it makes it easier for the agents.
  • Don't skimp out on an offer, if you make a terrible offer the player may not re-sign with you at all.
  • Not all players will re-sign, in fact, the majority will probably test free agency.
  • Any player not re-signed by 11:59 P.M. the day before free agency will enter free agency, and you will not have exclusive rights.
  • Just because you made the first, or highest, offer for a player during free agency does NOT mean he will sign with you. Many factors go into a player signing so nothing is a sure thing.
[/fieldset]
[fieldset="RFA"]
  • Each team gets 2 offersheets
  • The team that owns the player can match as much as it wants
  • RFA's are automatically qualified
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't necissarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Western Conference"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="Eastern Conference"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="New award!"]
Introducing a new trophy, formerly known as the GM of the Year award, is now called the Produce Cup!
[/fieldset]

Last edited by a moderator:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Also, to take a team, you can post in here. Some new rules to streamline things. NTC's are less of a hassle now with 1/2 being the new number, cap hits can be retained at 25%, all trades are sent to only Lillina, amongst other new rules. I copied-pasted one from Dong's old game, so, I may switch some things around in the meantime before the game starts. I need a co-commissioner as well, looking at you, DD.

BigBenSF*

YES I AM FINALLY THE :pens

TRADING BLOCK

Kris Letang
Marc-Andre Fleury
Matt Niskanen
All Picks and Prospects

:pens are contending! Looking for a young goaltender with great upside. We also are looking for a top-4 two-way/defensive defenseman and a young winger with top 6 upside.​

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:avs please.

Will be rebuilding, as always.

Last edited:

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
Was going to volunteer to be Trade Commissioner as I would be an impartial but I see you went with the lovely and talented, much hotter lilina :p

West Coast Bias*

The :sharks are contending.

We're looking for a top 6 right winger or a top 2 defenseman.

Was going to volunteer to be Trade Commissioner as I would be an impartial but I see you went with the lovely and talented, much hotter lilina :p

That's "The People's Girl" to you, and KLLR won't let you forget it.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I'd love to join, but would prefer to be the Leafs... ;)

Psh, implying you could ever match my feats as Toronto ;). Seriously though, pick another team, we'd (I'd) love to have another Leafs fan here. It's a lonely place for me

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Don't worry bud I'll pick someone else next time ;)

Also feel free to send your trades in as soon as you like. :]

Game has not yet started, don't listen to her, she is still being trained in the People's school of Champions. I want to get a semi full game before we start trading. Feel free to "Pre-negotiate", just don't post.

Aela*

Game has not yet started, don't listen to her, she is still being trained in the People's school of Champions. I want to get a semi full game before we start trading. Feel free to "Pre-negotiate", just don't post.

That's why I said send them to me, and didn't mention anything about posting them ;)

So ignore him and feel free to send them to me. ;)

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

That's why I said send them to me, and didn't mention anything about posting them ;)

So ignore him and feel free to send them to me. ;)

I might change this game to version "Sexual tension"

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs

CONTENDING!

Team Needs:
- #1 C
- #1 RW
- Big, Physical, Top 9 Forwards
-#2-3 D-Man

Available:
Pretty much everyone can be had at the right price except for Subban. Yes, that means I will be fielding offers on Carey Price, as well as rookie stand-outs Alex Galchenyuk and Brendan Gallagher. Max Pacioretty, Josh Gorges, Andrei Markov, etc... Can all be discussed. I will be willing to move all draft picks (25,34,36,55,71,85,etc) and all prospects!

PM AWAY!!!

:yo:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:avs

Erik Johnson, PA Parenteau, Semyon Varlamov, Paul Statsny and others all OTB.

Don't even bother asking about Duchene, Landeskog, or the 1st Overall Pick.

PM me any offers. If its bad or involves one of those 3 assets, it will be ignored.

Aela*

The world has come to an end!

I would love to take the Canucks, but I'm not sure I'm good enough of a GM... I'd rather slowly creep along as an assistant before I take full charge of a team.

You'll be fine, you could ask around the chatzy on value if you like but it's not that hard. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00