Series Talk: ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

What will be the outcome of this series?

• Boston in 4

Votes: 95 6.1%
  • Boston in 5

Votes: 307 19.8%
  • Boston in 6

Votes: 445 28.7%
  • Boston in 7

Votes: 277 17.8%
  • Toronto in 4

Votes: 20 1.3%
  • Toronto in 5

Votes: 38 2.4%
  • Toronto in 6

Votes: 188 12.1%
  • Toronto in 7

Votes: 183 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
I watched the presser and Nylander says the team is tight. There is no issue on the bench. That's not verbatim. Also Nylander said he felt fine. He regretted not scoring that one chance.

Keefe was down but said the team is trying hard. He seems to have a cold as well.
you a leaf fan? coming with all the excuses.. oh i have a cold lol

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Marner throwing a tantrum encapsulates perfectly his entitled attitude and defiance. I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my team in the playoffs unless he’s playing for the other side.

Lol dude have you seen players on Tampa? Tantrum city over there when things don’t go their way

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
I watched the presser and Nylander says the team is tight. There is no issue on the bench. That's not verbatim. Also Nylander said he felt fine. He regretted not scoring that one chance.

Keefe was down but said the team is trying hard. He seems to have a cold as well.
Keefe doesn’t have a cold, that’s what you sound like when you have to talk too soon after sobbing uncontrollably.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Look Toronto needs a healthy Mathews and Nylander here. The offense has to carry this team. Toronto's D is not good enough. Toronto will get cap space especially when Tavaras is gone. Until they have a D that is good enough, hard to win with suspect d in playoffs.

Lyubushkin has 2 points, though. More than Tavares...

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
you a leaf fan? coming with all the excuses.. oh i have a cold lol
I'm not a Leaf fan. Just saying Keefe has a cold or he was just finished crying. He is down in the dumps. The presser was sort of hidden as the TV went to the Dallas game.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
i know absolutely nothing about the leafs makeup but the chances for Marner to be on the team next year has to be close to zero after tonight. He seems like the kinda guy where the clip being told he’s being a baby is gonna make him want to leave not elevate his game.

Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
You think they’re not trying?
Honestly? I think they are trying, which is probably the biggest problem.

You are f***ing right you can question the effort. That was essentially an elimination game. When do we start saying enough with the excuses and put the blame where it belongs?

Last edited:
Reactions: stampedingviking
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad