Klingberg currently leads the league in assists

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
He is impressive. Sadly some HFBoards posters will come in and try to discredit him. People will say it's because of Benn and Seguin, that's the way this site is.

Happy for Stars fans, you've got yourself a true stud, if only he could change his freaking white skates.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Seeing all the comments about Klingberg this season so far has made me feel for Sens fans who have had to hear the similar things about Karlsson for years now. Solidarity, haha. :P

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Now you understand!

I'll need to watch some more west coast games

Watch some! You'll love him, crazy vision, crisp passes, smooth skater, great shot, overall good on defense too, I like him a lot, except his white skates!

But yeah Stars fans, solidarity, there will always be some haters anyway.

ChiTownCode

Natural Perm
Aug 13, 2013
Chicago
He is impressive. Sadly some HFBoards posters will come in and try to discredit him. People will say it's because of Benn and Seguin, that's the way this site is.

Happy for Stars fans, you've got yourself a true stud, if only he could change his freaking white skates.

Every single Hawks fan on this site: "Sucks, Doesn't it?"

Mar 14, 2015

I love em. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad