Post-Game Talk: Klim Reaper and Honey Badger dethrone the Kings

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I don't imagine we see Holloway. If Janmark is ready we'll see him, if not I imagine Jay sticks with 11-7.

As for Kostin, as much as he deserves more ice time, I think he is much more of a threat on the 3rd or 4th lines especially if we're going 11-7.

Getting promoted means tougher competition. But I think for me he's far more difficult to handle for teams on the bottom 6. You get a guy like that beside Yamo and McLeod and suddenly a lot of teams don't have the depth to stop that. LA is a prime example. Kostin-McLeod-X ran LA's show when they were out there.

Plus running 11-7 means he'll get some time with Draisaitl or McDavid at some point.

Exactly. They need the best 3rd line thry could get. And if someone doubleshifting, they could get two 2nd lines.

I dont know how Fogwle and Ryan has been, but it has been very queit about them. Ryan is smart, and Fogele can bang, that is what I know. So- wich players is most effective with a doubleshifting star? OfC Kostin, bit who more? Maybe Fogele?

Kane McDavid Hyman
Nuge Leon Bjugstad
McLeod Ryan Yamamoto
Fogele _______ Kostin
??

Kostin McLeod Yamamoto
Fogele _____ Ryan
Is peobably the natrual swtup

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Last time I was at Ma-Me-O Beach was Friday, July 31 1987.
I remember that day vividly. The hail and the rain were incredible. I was stuck inside of a car in a bank parking lot just south of the U of A and thought for sure that the wind shield was going to be blown out. It sounded like someone was pounding on the car with a sledge hammer. First time in my life I had ever seen streets in Edmonton overflowing with water just from the shear volume of rain. I had no idea there was a tornado though. My wife on the other hand saw it from the window of the building she was working in in Capilano.

Reactions: xoczar99ox

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
I know most won't agree but I thought Singh did a good job of the call on the game last night. We hate him at times because he does his job of hyping up the action of both teams but that is his job on a national broadcast. He is improved.
I introduced a buddy of mine to how Singh has been calling Oilers games and he was in agreement. He could see how it would be annoying, being an Oilers fan to have your pbp guy call games the way he does.

Reactions: McSpecial DraiBlend

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
I remember that day vividly. The hail and the rain were incredible. I was stuck inside of a car in a bank parking lot just south of the U of A and thought for sure that the wind shield was going to be blown out. It sounded like someone was pounding on the car with a sledge hammer. First time in my life I had ever seen streets in Edmonton overflowing with water just from the shear volume of rain. I had no idea there was a tornado though. My wife on the other hand saw it from the window of the building she was working in in Capilano.
I was in Saskatchewan for the weekend. Coming back through the east end, the industrial area was smashed.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

I have to say, this seems like pretty good content from Oilers +

They've featured a few different guys. I don't subscribe, so it's just a guess.

Reactions: Anemia

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006

I have to say, this seems like pretty good content from Oilers +

They've featured a few different guys. I don't subscribe, so it's just a guess.

It's too bad they're having a good run and probably 80% of the fan base won't see this behind the scenes stuff. They can make a bunch of usb sticks instead of DVDs and hand them out after maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
And here people were worried that the great Kevin Fiala and the magnificent Gabe Vilardi were going to rip us to pieces when they joined the Kings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad