Confirmed with Link: Kleven signed to ELC. Welcome aboard the K-Train

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I know he is a naturally gifted hard shooter. That not what I meant when I said he developed it there. I meant he learned to get it through traffic and pick corners more. Make it much more of a threat. Thats not me saying that either. Some NCAA scout was on LockedOn podcast talking about that
That makes a ton of sense. Sorry if my post came across as ornery. :)

Reactions: PlayItAgain

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
With Chabot injured , Kleven’s debut is almost a certainty, unless they call up Larsson again

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Time to get him in the lineup and see what he can do the rest of the way.

It’s also excellent incentive for other college kids to sign with us knowing they will get a few games before they continue on their development path with the baby Sens and then eventually the big club.

I don’t want to see Holden in the lineup any more

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Had no idea about the 43. I figured he’d get 24. I guess we’ll see what his choice looks like on his back soon.
Gives us 4 LD options and RD Zub for next year. Hamonic is a maybe. JBD and Lassi are running out of time. Which LD move to play RD and partners with whom. Chabot needs to get a better sidekick.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Mick don’t get me going eh!

Also anyone notice Chabot plays alright with Hamonic?
It's funny because when we acquired Hamonic I seem to recall Dorion or DJ saying they thought they could play together.

I like the pairing because Hamonic has that big shot that Chabot lacks. Small sample mind you, and Chabot has been playing better lately in general.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad