Post-Game Talk: KK and the Canes put up 6 and a shared HOF banner for Cam Ward. Habs lose.

Puck Off

May 14, 2021
We are a soft team and we are a bunch of smurfs.

Coming soon in your top 9
Caufield
Upcoming top 10 midget draft selection
Farrel
Mesar
Roy
Gallagher (cant get rid of that contract)
RHP

LOL show me another contender team with that much 5ft9 players on a top 9?
100% true , we keep drafting smaller players most of the time. I don’t get it

Caufield
Farrel
Mesar
Roy
RHP

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

Caufield
Farrel
Mesar
Roy
RHP

Why does people think Roy is undersized? He was drafted at 6'0, he didn't get shorter since.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
From one management group to the next since the 90's what is it with Habs management and their desire to build soft, small teams?
i don't think it's the new regimes desire to build a soft, small team; guhle and Arber made the team..they drafted Slaf and traded for Dach. smallest guy there is 6'2.
I don't think they have a choice right now with all the injuries. Fortunately I didn't see much of the game but if they got a beat down from the canes, which is among the softest teams in the league, then wow

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
i don't think it's the new regimes desire to build a soft, small team; guhle and Arber made the team..they drafted Slaf and traded for Dach. smallest guy there is 6'2.
I don't think they have a choice right now with all the injuries. Fortunately I didn't see much of the game but if they got a beat down from the canes, which is among the softest teams in the league, then wow
You missed the Chris Wideman show.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Dwight King, Steve Ott, Andreas Martisen, Brandon Davidson was soft for you? :D
You are kidding right? This might be the lamest argument I have read on this site if this is the rebuttal. Nicely done pulling out a list of incredibly soft players disguised as tough.

Reactions: GobigorGohome

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
The trick is to know who to keep and who to move while they still have that new toy appeal.
Yuss! And like our buddy wrote, some of those assets (smaller players) will not stay for the long haul. If they do pan out as major talents, they are the type to help in getting a 1st D, as an example.

It’s only year two of the rebuild. On se calme les tits.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Canes really hated that much? I get that they are Jerks that's the brand they want to go with but they do not provoke much of an emotional response from me.

My hate is for the Bruins, my derision is for the Leafs & the Sens are still, to quote Mike Boone, 'what a jive-ass franchise'.

I keep it within the Division I guess. :laugh:

Bolts are more jerky than the Jerks I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad