Kitchener Rangers 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueMonster

Sep 14, 2022
One of the best seasons I recall was Spott's first. We missed the playoffs. That team always seemed to play to the final buzzer although I'm sure there were a couple of nights that wasn't the case.

I can distinctly remember a 9-0 loss to London from that season. But all things considering, that was a full effort year.

TheBlueMonster

Sep 14, 2022
Wasn't that Skinner's rookie year? He was worth the price of admission on his own.
Yup.

I can only remember it so well because it was cold as hell out after the game. We went back to my house and at 3 am a few buddies and I decided to take a last minute flight to Costa Rica lol.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
I can distinctly remember a 9-0 loss to London from that season. But all things considering, that was a full effort year.
I remember that game. A load of BS from Hunter. I remember when we were down huge near the end of the game he sent out his number one pp unit with Tavares and Kadri to run up the score.

GeoBlue

Oct 21, 2017
Kitchener
Orval Tessier was here just one year and won a championship. Then went on to the AHL the next season and won another. Rangers had Bellows and company to accomplish this feat.
He got us the the Memorial Cup. The following year, Roger Crozier was pretty much given the same team and they won it all. I remember Joe saying in the papers that he was in a no in situation......If they lost the Mem Cup, it would be all on him and if the won, it was because they were expected to win anyways. So that Memorial Cup win was pretty much Tessier's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad