Rumor: Kiselevich on the market

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
My Question is. Why is Kiselevich on the Market and not Matheson, when you really wanna make a Statement. Kiselevich really make this Team better with Weegar as 3rd Pair Defensman, Matheson cost us already half of the Season Goals.
Improvment in my Eyes look Different and doesnt make the Situation in the Lockerroom better.

Because nobody in the NHL is ever going to take Mike Matheson at $4.875 Million a season. We are going to struggle to PAY TEAMS to take him from us.

Likely bought out by the end of next season.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
We’ll see. Second is not unrealistic

Lets see but from all the Rumours and media note, its look like we will find a lot of Defensman Namens on the Market.

LA, Chicago, Carolina still has Faulk as tradebait, St.Louis Bouwmeister, Gunarsson, Vancouver Tanev and Edler, special Edler poping up very often.
Flyers could offer Gudas around if someone is willed to pick him. Detroit has Kronwall and Green, it could be Kronwall last chance for a Cup run. Overall Detroit could be the biggest seller.
New jersey already release a note saying some pieces will leave the Team. Rangers still have some interisting names on their Roster and big trades are usual for Rangers, only for the Media Attention.
And Florida over a 3rd pair Defensman with a Cheap Contract in his first NHL Year, but prove he is solid. 3rd Round Pick is good IMO.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Because nobody in the NHL is ever going to take Mike Matheson at $4.875 Million a season. We are going to struggle to PAY TEAMS to take him from us.

I think a few teams would be interisted in his skateing Ability he shows every Night and with his Age a Bounce back or a new Start is still possible.
I think he has still his Value if he can prove, that he play better and steady for 10 Games. But stopping plays in the own Zone and stop skateing might be a bad Decision makeing.
He would not the first Hockey player with a second Career, look at Nashville which names appears quit often these Days.
What the most of here include the Club saw in him as possible outcome. Their is always a Chance to Bounce Back if you willed to bite the bitter apple and let work with you.
But with that Season, Matheson has a tough Year infront of him next Year. When he cant prove, he can do better then what he shows this Season.

It´s funny beside Kulikov and Petrovic. The most Player who leaved the Panthers getting better. And the namens on the list, getting more lately.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Almost a certainty the guy asked to be traded. Tallon usually accommodates these requests so I'm not surprised. Guessing we get a 3rd rounder

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Hope he goes to Vegas so we just keep giving them players we miss use

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Good news, guys. Tallon is willing to make some trades!

:ha:

Ummm

giphy.gif

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton

Matheson would be scooped up in a second if made available. He would also fetch a decent return. Let’s not be silly

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I'm not happy with how Kis was handled, but trading him is probably the best outcome for all parties.

I thought he played good, solid defense for the Panthers -- WHICH HAS BEEN SORELY NEEDED -- and I think we'd have a few more points if he had started over a couple of other defenders (one of whom isn't even on the team anymore) a few times this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad