Rumor: Kiselevich on the market

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I feel bad for Kis. Kis has been HORRIBLY handled. He isn’t even the worst Dman on our team. GG crooked nose & Dale.
He’s fine but people overrate him quite a bit. Getting traded to a playoff team is the best thing that can happen to him. This is how he can make big money in free agency

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
He’s fine but people overrate him quite a bit. Getting traded to a playoff team is the best thing that can happen to him. This is how he can make big money in free agency
Yea I mean great for him and I hope he gets traded to a good team. I just feel like he didn’t really get the chance he deserved here.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

Can someone fire Tallon before he makes another boneheaded move...

We watch Matheson game in and out making idiotic turnovers after another ..Meanwhile Kis is playing a solid game on D and is on the market

Anakinsky

Dec 21, 2018
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

We watch Matheson game in and out making idiotic turnovers after another ..Meanwhile Kis is playing a solid game on D and is on the market

So true and so sad. I started to like Kis quite a bit. Although we don't know all the details, maybe he wants to go.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
We need D, lets move our quality D, makes sense

A bottom pairing dman who is probably not going to have anything to do with this club three months from now isn't something to cry over. Sure, it's funny that Bog gets bounced but Math stays etc but Dale went all in with Math by signing him to that anchor of a contract.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
He may have asked for a trade. But he’s probably an asset we should move because he helps the tank and might return something halfway decent like a second round pick
If they move Kis to bring up MacDonald, it might be good to see how he fares with an extended look. I guess they'd give McCoshen the first look and if he's like last season, he'll help the tank.

Reactions: RainingRats

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
He may have asked for a trade. But he’s probably an asset we should move because he helps the tank and might return something halfway decent like a second round pick
It’s a whatever. Kis is a decent NHL player but we’re not using him, so that’s the main problem right there. On the other hand, getting a 2nd or 3rd round pick that has Dale focused on worse versions of Gud, Tip, Crou, or some others with #grandma-character, just isn’t much to get excited about.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

my thought exactly. A team with no consistency and needs defense trades probably the best defensive d-man on the team

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Good news, guys. Tallon is willing to make some trades!

:ha:

Florida logic you try to make the Team better but then Place the wrong Player on the Market.
I agree with a former Poster, he was one of the better Defender on this Team and much better as some 2nd Line Player who shouldnt be on the Ice. This Organisation is current or again the Clown of the League, horrible.
Special how often he was Benched for Players like Petrovic, but we still play with Matheson.

My Question is. Why is Kiselevich on the Market and not Matheson, when you really wanna make a Statement. Kiselevich really make this Team better with Weegar as 3rd Pair Defensman, Matheson cost us already half of the Season Goals.
Improvment in my Eyes look Different and doesnt make the Situation in the Lockerroom better.

Reactions: teddygmr

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
A bottom pairing dman who is probably not going to have anything to do with this club three months from now isn't something to cry over. Sure, it's funny that Bog gets bounced but Math stays etc but Dale went all in with Math by signing him to that anchor of a contract.

So you 100% sure he wouldnt stay in Florida any proof for this Argument?

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

3rd Pair defensman doesnt play all Games and a simple 1year contract. When its true only another 3rd Round pick at the best. Too much Quality Defensman out on the Market at TDL.
Only LA are willed two throw atleast two Top4 Defensman on the Market.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
3rd Pair defensman doesnt play all Games and a simple 1year contract. When its true only another 3rd Round pick at the best. Too much Quality Defensman out on the Market at TDL.
Only LA are willed two throw atleast two Top4 Defensman on the Market.
We’ll see. Second is not unrealistic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad