Kirk Muller Thread

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
I think it's time to update the thread title because even when I posted the Tweet of the Zoom call, I realized after that people will think he has been extended today.

Agreed. I feel like that goes for most threads on this board in general. It’s misleading.

36 min call, any tldr ?
Caught the end of it on 690.

He said he’s been in contact with KK texting him how he’s doing a good job in Finland after he scored a few nice goals. Also how hard it is for young players to break into the NHL, especially for European players who have never players the North American game.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I tried listening to the first 5 minutes of his zoom call and frankly, this guy is so boring and drowning in platitudes, I got completely turned off.

Eric Engels asking about Muller's mom and how she became an "internet sensation." Gawd Engels, why must you be so cringe all the time, you sycophant.

If anyone was courageous enough to listen to his rambling, did anything worthy come of it?

Reactions: Gravity and the

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
How can you suck at your job that bad and get extended.... our PP has been ass for so long.

Oh wait.... its the Habs... never mind :rolleyes:

Reactions: Runner77

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
I tried listening to the first 5 minutes of his zoom call and frankly, this guy is so boring and drowning in platitudes, I got completely turned off.

Eric Engels asking about Muller's mom and how she became an "internet sensation." Gawd Engels, why must you be so cringe all the time, you sycophant.

If anyone was courageous enough to listen to his rambling, did anything worthy come of it?

Apparently he's had a revelation.

KK and Suzuki to have bigger roles on the PP this year...

Now if only someone had suggested this before. What a novel idea.. :sarcasm:

Also when asked if he's been following KK in Finland, he said he's seen some highlights :skeptic:. I don't get it, isn't it your job?

Guys on HFBoards have seen more of his play this year than Cap'n Kirk?

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
So, anyone still think Muller was the root of all our PP woes?
It’s the same thing with Dom vs Julien, just because the new guy sucks doesn’t mean the last guy was good and should’ve been kept
Having said that I hated the hiring of Burrows in the organization and he was beyond useless as an assistant coach

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
It’s the same thing with Dom vs Julien, just because the new guy sucks doesn’t mean the last guy was good and should’ve been kept
Having said that I hated the hiring of Burrows in the organization and he was beyond useless as an assistant coach

Someone should tell him what worked with the Sedins won’t work for us.

Reactions: Spearmint Rhino

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad