Kirk Muller Thread

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I don't mind this extension. I was reading a story yesterday on Sportsnet from Engels about Muller and his struggles last year after contacting lyme disease. He seems to be on the mend now so that's great news. I may have missed it but was it reported anywhere last season that Muller was battling this?

MC94

May 13, 2018
I dont mind Muller as an assistant coach, but Julien will need to go soon.
Ya firing julien will surely make all of the teams problems dissapear.... tbh julien is probably one of the best coaches we could hope for since we can only hire the french

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
I don't care who coaches for the next two years as long as the youngsters are allowed to play in an environment where they can develop properly, not a perform error-free or sit on the bench environment where underproducing veterans get choice TOI undeservedly.

With Julien, I'm not convinced that the kids will play in an environment that will see them develop properly. With Ducharme as assistant coach in charge of the offense, it might help, though, provided Julien is willing to adapt...

Reactions: dralaf

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So the Habs signed another center. :P

Hard to believe at one point we had, turgeon, damphousse, and koivu down the middle.

Muller was also a strong #1 center for the habs.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Great news! Loving having this guy part of our management. Great person and hockey guy. Players respect him and that is also important. A guy like Ducharme will learn a lot from him this year.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
With the young centres they will be adding in the next few years makes sense to have him there to help them along.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad