Player Discussion Kirby Dach: Welcome to Montreal part 2

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Four sprays is quite conservative. You're probably low-confidence and think people give a damn if you sneeze.

High quality colognes you can go crazy and you wont bother anybody.

See post above.
I'm gonna nipple your ears if we ever meet at a HF gathering

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
There was no such "guarantee" as far as I recall, at least not in any official capacity. If you have a link to anything that would back up this claim I would appreciate it. Maybe you are correct or maybe you are conflating/confusing the context of the statement.

I am not insinuating that you are making it up and I am not demanding evidence lol but if you could direct me to the source of this claim I would appreciate it as I am all too happy to be proven incorrect. If not, no worries it is not a big deal.
One of Dr Robert Marx’s conditions prior to performing such a surgery is an agreement w player and team - that no return to action for 8-months minimum (end of June).

He doesn’t perform the surgery unless both parties have agreed to the timeline. He also performed Dvorak’s surgery w similar timeline stipulation

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
One of Dr Robert Marx’s conditions prior to performing such a surgery is an agreement w player and team - that no return to action for 8-months minimum (end of June).

He doesn’t perform the surgery unless both parties have agreed to the timeline. He also performed Dvorak’s surgery w similar timeline stipulation

Thank you, that convincingly answers my question.

Reactions: salbutera

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad