Confirmed with Link: Kirby Dach signed to 4 year contract (3.3625M AAV)

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
So that Hawks fan is saying that Dach is a Trojan horse?

As for your thread, you got the first time rumour mongerer treatment. You should have insisted on NDAs. :sarcasm:
I don't actually know what he's saying.
:fight:

you'd think after 12 years i'd get some benefit of the doubt for my sensationalist rumour.
My NDA's are only useful for my paying job ;)

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
Good deal for the Habs & Dach.
I like that Dach believes in his value and feels MTL is getting a deal.

He and #2 Kakko certainly haven’t hit their stride but the world turned upside down just after they were drafted with covid ++++++

So there’s that.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't actually know what he's saying.
:fight:

you'd think after 12 years i'd get some benefit of the doubt for my sensationalist rumour.
My NDA's are only useful for my paying job ;)
We’re all paupers in here. Not a matter of if but when we get bashed on the head.

Golden rule: never break any “information.”

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
When it comes to gifs raining down with gusto on this forum, it’s a neck and neck tally between @BigDaddyLurch and @angusyoung.

Like OJ’s manservant Kato Kaelin, whispered in open court while he was in the witness box, referring to the job the acting attorneys were doing in real time, “these guys are good.”

...lol...thanks, amigo :laugh:...I actually lost a lot of my .gif collection I picked up over the last 20 years or so on my old computer when it crashed 2 1/2 years ago and the hdd was corrupted so nothing survived...on the wife's laptop, I only have a fraction of them...and yeah, I need a new hobby, as I'm getting really repetitive with "my favorites" in the last few years...I'm more like that old homeless guy on the corner of the road now, holding up the same "Will Work for Food" sign...:laugh:

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
...lol...thanks, amigo :laugh:...I actually lost a lot of my .gif collection I picked up over the last 20 years or so on my old computer when it crashed 2 1/2 years ago and the hdd was corrupted so nothing survived...on the wife's laptop, I only have a fraction of them...and yeah, I need a new hobby, as I'm getting really repetitive with "my favorites" in the last few years...I'm more like that old homeless guy on the corner of the road now, holding up the same "Will Work for Food" sign...:laugh:
You don't have it bad here, I am the one that gets kicked around and all because I can't force myself to stay up to watch boring hockey.:confused:

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
You don't have it bad here, I am the one that gets kicked around and all because I can't force myself to stay up to watch boring hockey.:confused:

...I still have fun posting the same ol' crap, else I wouldn't bother with it...just like we still have fun with your alleged "penchant for naps", but only because you are among the Gold Standard here for we "older" posters who just tell it like it is...so we razz each other...cuz:

loveyouman.gif

:nod::naughty::laugh:

Habricot

Oct 22, 2017
I hope they dont put too much pressure on him. Perhaps I would put him on a line with Slaf and Armia during training camp.. 3 big bodies. I think this is a risk taken by Hughes but one that will pay off in the long run. This is a guy that is tall as a lanky body and sometime these guys take a bit longer to develop. Hope its the case here.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
If Habs believe in Dach the third overall pick be good deal. But.....

Probably be second line winger eventually I see him. Probably with Dubois and Slaf. Suzuki,Caufield and our pick this draft be our first line. Rorhen, Beck, Mysak be in bottom six

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
If Habs believe in Dach the third overall pick be good deal. But.....

Probably be second line winger eventually I see him. Probably with Dubois and Slaf. Suzuki,Caufield and our pick this draft be our first line. Rorhen, Beck, Mysak be in bottom six
Dach has all the tools to be a good center why would we make a winger out of him?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
He's terrible on faceoffs. Probably be play making winger with size
A wrist injury, all the while playing in the top league in the world will do that to a kid........let's see where this goes, the kid is 21.
I have a buddy who is a leafs fan, and he loves the Dach deal.......he thinks the habs have hit bases loaded double with this kid......

Like everything, we will stay tuned. As mentioned, pretty sure at 21 his development is not over. Face offs are the one thing that can be worked on easy enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad