Confirmed with Link: Kinkaid to CLB for 5th

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
one of my favorite players...you will be missed. enjoy playing for a competent team, kinky

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Love what Kinkaid did to get us into the playoffs last year, but it was clear his time was up here. Wish him all the best.

Wonder what this means for Bobrovsky and Panarin to an extent?

Reactions: glenwo2

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
I thought teams could only trade three years ahead (which would be 2021).

It'll be a nice little blast from the past when 2022 rolls around.

Kinks was a good guy and I hope he does well in Columbus. Not a bad run for an undrafted NCAA UFA.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Not going to lie, I’m kind of upset at the way Kinkaid leaving went down. Not that it’s anyones fault just in general.

He was an absolute beast last season in the stretch run. Will never forget how important he was there.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
Not going to lie, I’m kind of upset at the way Kinkaid leaving went down. Not that it’s anyones fault just in general.

He was an absolute beast last season in the stretch run. Will never forget how important he was there.

He's getting a chance to backup on a team that will most likely make the playoffs. Not a bad deal for a guy that's currently in the middle of a putrid season personally

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
If/when we acquire a second round for mojo, do you think a team would trade a 10-15 pick in the first round for all three of our seconds?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
What a great start to the day, I can't believe we got more than a bag of pucks! The better news of all this means we really aren't going to bring him back for next season. So happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad