GDT: Kings @ Wings | 7:30PM | FSD

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Another non call - I don't think we deserve to be winning, but the officiating is particularly inconsistent tonight.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Mantha skates in and all you have to do is slash him, why play hockey when you can just slash.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Another no show from the young players unfortunately

That's been the difference in this losing streak. They've all gone cold. Mantha especially...he was carrying every line he was in earlier, now he may as well not even be playing

Also refs swallowed the whistle for one team tonight

Reactions: aar000n
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Let's just say we lose 3 or 4 more in a row, and this losing streak reaches 8+, is coach Jeffrey in jeopardy of losing his job yet? I'm afraid I think Blash is here for the whole year, regardless of how bad we play.

I just want changes. I'm sick of this. Watching hockey is supposed to be fun. Watching this team is not fun in any way right now.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Let's just say we lose 3 or 4 more in a row, and this losing streak reaches 8+, is coach Jeffrey in jeopardy of losing his job yet? I'm afraid I think Blash is here for the whole year, regardless of how bad we play.

I just want changes. I'm sick of this. Watching hockey is supposed to be fun. Watching this team is not fun in any way right now.

This team is only coachable to first round fodder. All Detroit needs is another lost year of pretending that playoffs=contender to further hurt the rebuild.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007

Ya I want Blashill gone asap. Sorry but the way and the system that he has them play is a complete joke. Literally no passing just stretching and guys getting the puck standing still. Ready for someone who wants to play with quick and short puck movement not slow and long it’s a joke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad