GDT: Kings @ Wild | 28th of March, 2015 | 7PM CDT, 2 AM Suomi | FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Its even worse when you look at the schedule everyone has for back 2 back games.

BqxPnKCCAAAs3Bl.png

The Pacific has garbage bottom feeder teams and they play a ton of games vs opponents on the 2nd game of back 2 backs.

Anaheim: 18 games as the rested team in back 2 back situation.
Vancouver: 19 games as the rested team in back 2 back situation.
LA: 17 games as the rested team in back 2 back situation.

25% of their season they are playing someone that is on the 2nd game of a back 2 back.

Yeah the schedule makers didn't favor LA or anything there.

I hope to hell they miss the playoffs by one lowsy point.

Or better yet, knocked out on a ROW tiebreaker.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Gonna be nice to finally have some days off. Wild better rest up and then get some quality practice in, especially on the PP.

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
This team wow.

Dubnyk and defense keeps them in just long enough for offense (best ever for a wild team) to show up

Nino was due and came thru...fun

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
So... with the last game of the season against the Blues, it's entirely possible we pass them for 2nd in the division.

What even is happening!?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So... with the last game of the season against the Blues, it's entirely possible we pass them for 2nd in the division.

What even is happening!?

Gonna need a lot of help for that to happen, but that would be ****ing EPIC!

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
favorite plays. Brodin's save, and Stewie holding someone's stick down as the puck sailed into the net.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's kind of like we had a 3 hour cease fire with most teams in the league tonight. They all wanted the Kings to lose, so they briefly hopped on our wagon. :biglaugh:

The Wild have been dealing with a tough schedule for this last part of the season, so it's good to see them taking care of business one game at a time. On one hand, I was concerned about guys getting tired. But on the other hand, I'm glad we aren't backing our way into a spot. Playing all these tough teams will keep us sharp. And if they clinch a playoff spot, I'm am going to be eating crow for a good week considering the things I said mid-winter.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
at home watching the highlights. Stewart is an excellent hugger. he feels it. head on the shoulder and everything. awwww.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad