Kings who could be traded this summer

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Oh but we did. We traded it for "big, strong, tough" Milan Lucic.

Missed out on the playoffs that year. Missed out on some great, great talent that draft.
Yes yes I know of Lombardi's diarrhea moves! Someone say Cernak for Bishop...and 1st rounder for Andrei 16 games Sekera

still think gabe is priority #2 when it comes to contracts, now that gavrikov's got done they're probably focused on gabe and the goalie will get sorted out last based on cap space
Korpisalo is more pressing since he's a UFA and Blake doesn't want him to hit July 1st! Vilardi is important yes!

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
If they can't get Korpisalo back on a 2 year deal under $3m than I'd rather go after Lyon, Nedeljkovic on a prove it deal. Lyon looked decent in the playoffs for a bit and Nedeljkovic could be a Campbell style of pickup

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
If we are committing this hard to the next year or two, what’s the point of hedging with a question mark thrifty-sign goalie?

Buy an actual starter. Incorporate a third team to retain. Move a winger with value in the deal.

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
Sign a cheap goalie to back up Copley and a back up for Ontario. Goalie performance is a mixture of voodoo and alchemy so don't waste cap or assets on expensive ones.

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Braden plays RD and aside from the size issue, Lindgren is young, just turned 25 and plays a physical game capable of playing up on top pair.
I know what kind of player Lindgren is.
He is not punisher type; he is receiver of punishment type.
Schneider is real punisher and Kings need this kind of D.
If you want to get Kaliev it will cost you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad