Rumor: Kings vs Sharks in 2015 outdoor game

Captain Mittens*

Levi stadium? Really?

PacBell/SBC/AT&T would be perfect.

I would much rather stay near Santa Clara than the city though. I have a lot of peeps in the Southbay

Captain Mittens*

I wonder if we would wear our Stadium Series sweater or get a new one.

You should wear a full Dodgers uniform. They would love you so much up there that they would throw a parade for you

Ron*

We lost 3-0 in the old one. Ash-can that piece of ****, get a new one.

The Ducks are the Stadium Series Cup Champions. Congrats guys.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

wqMWK7z.gif

Captain Mittens*

True that!

We should hold out for a Stadium Series playoff game

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA

I bought one. I'm one of the few that actually really likes the design and color, and now I can't get myself to wear it.

I wonder what their SS Champs banner will look like? lol

I made this after we won the series. Puck Daddy used it in their ducks eulogy :laugh:
10326582_311799008969870_947862928_n.jpg

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
I have a Kopi SS jersey and I don't regret it. It would have been better if the Kings won that game or at lest scored a goal. I hope they get a new jersey if they do play the Sharks. It would be interesting to see what they come up with.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I have a Kopi SS jersey and I don't regret it. It would have been better if the Kings won that game or at lest scored a goal. I hope they get a new jersey if they do play the Sharks. It would be interesting to see what they come up with.

Just imagine, if the Kings somehow got those two points, they may not have won the Cup!

#TheMr.Brightside

Just walk into AT&T park during regular season game #235 of the Giants with Kings gear on...

I was at a business function in December at a bar in the North Beach area and had a great run in with a Sharks fan that had nothing to do with hockey at all. That was my first run in with the whole LA/SF thing. It was laughable to say the least.

Oh, and then on a totally unrelated note, the next trip I made up there for work was an incredible story that I wish I could repeat. Lets just say I had a run in with a relative of a coach of a hockey team who happened to get into some legal trouble this year. I seriously dropped cash on the bar that I was at and ran for my life. Absolutely awkward as all hell and just flat out strange.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad