GDT: Kings vs. Oilers 8pm MT CBC in Rogers place, Edmonton, AB

McDavid individual trophies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Yay! More Drai bashing tonight. Can't you people be happy with your Mcpoints and leave Drai alone?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Isles fan coming in peace. McDavid is a Monster. Best player in the NHL.

I still had Crosby because of the amount of years he’s done it but last year was clearly not a fluke. McDavid is hands down the best. Congrats.

I know we’ve had our fair share of arguments on here ( isles HF and oilers HF ) but our organizations have been almost mirrors of each other for a long time both good and bad. Good luck to you guys and I know it sucks having another losing season but when you have the best player in the world and he’s only 21 good times are ahead eventually.

That is all. Good night.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Nice breakout pass by Russell (icing). Why would you do that when you have Connor's forward unit on the ice? We need to get rid of the dumb Dmen we have like him.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Yay! More Drai bashing tonight. Can't you people be happy with your Mcpoints and leave Drai alone?

If a players having a bad game, there’s nothing wrong with drawing attention to it, especially when he’s making 8.5 mill a year. Nobody is saying he’s bad player, just that he’s having a bad game.

Reactions: MisterD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad