IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

Had something better made but I'm tired and deleted it by accident.
6-5 kings in OT. 3 McPoints and 4 for Drai. Legggggo.

Also, sorry for the larger images. On my phone it looks great but on the lap top its too much. :skull:

Last edited:

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Looks good on my mobile, too. Nice work!

I’m hoping for a hard fought 4-2 Oilers win. I predict Dustin Brown will score or take a boarding penalty.

Be nice if that PP could click for a few markers. That is, if they even get a power play, what with the Kings and their ‘special’ relationship with the refs.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
I would like to see them catch the flames. I am not sure the flames win 2 more games this year as they are in freefall. Monaha just got shelved for the year, there are yell I ng matches on the bench during the games. The coach is 100% gone in 2 weeks.

We have a game in hand plus a head to head. 9 points is tough but not impossible

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
McDavid should embarass Doughty and the Kings again. Too bad I'll be passed out with 98% probability when this game starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I would like to see them catch the flames. I am not sure the flames win 2 more games this year as they are in freefall. Monaha just got shelved for the year, there are yell I ng matches on the bench during the games. The coach is 100% gone in 2 weeks.

We have a game in hand plus a head to head. 9 points is tough but not impossible

That'd be great if the Isles lottery odds improved down the stretch.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I don't know who Nadaa is, but she sounds hawt. :sarcasm:

Moar McWho'syourdaddy points tonight us all I ask.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Interested in how the oilers perform tonight. Their last two games were cake walks against two awful teams. The kings are going to be a drastic step up.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I think I'll go gluten free for this one as it might be hard to stomach watching McClellan not even try to get McDavid away from Doughty.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Holy cow, first I've heard of it! I' also not surprised either lol. If you don't mind me asking, who or where did you hear that?

boredem

Jan 22, 2013
If we could just get Lucic down to the 4th line that would be great, but I'd actually feel bad for Jujhar if that happened.

Going to the game tonight, hoping for a McDavid show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->