GDT: Kings vs. Ducks - 9/7-9/9 - Socal Hockey Futures Games - Online Stream UP - GO KINGS!

• Thread starter Captain Mittens*
  • Start date

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I was actually thinking the same a few minutes ago. He is aggressive down low. Forces the shooter to make the perfect shot.

By far he's been the most impressive player in a Kings uni through the first 20 mins. Chris Gibson never looked that good in any performance I saw from him at previous rookie camps.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Wasn't that just a mirror image of Saturday's game? Ducks all over the Kings to start but goalie holds them in it and then bang we get the lead!

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Great laser by Roach. He had an otherwise solid period.

I remain frustrated with Miller. Got muscled off the puck and fooled a few times when trying to play the man.

Bartosak was great, though his rebound control is pretty bad.

Weal is the star of the period. Just does all the right things on offense and defense.

I am still very impressed with Kubalik, especially for a 7th rounder. Has good speed, offensive instincts, and backchecks.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Bartosak's style reminds me of Quick's.

Bart's looking good out there. His slide about 4 feet left of the net totally reminded me of Quick. I just couldn't resist.

Andy has the energy, but needs to figure out how to be high energy without the penalties. Please before you drop the gloves look down the ice to see if your team is going to get a wide open shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad