Seravalli: Kings starting to take calls on Iafallo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Probably would be looking to get back a LHD, or a young middle six winger in return.

Apr 10, 2012
should watch the video instead of just reading the title
I mean the link description is bad for a post about a Lafallo. He's not even mentioned in description. I wasn't watching 30s of commercials for another Taylor Hall post lol. So I'm glad he pointed it out and you corrected

Reactions: Hi ImHFNYR

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Iafallo is basically a guy you hope is 20/20-ish? A lot of those guys become a little hated if they get paid $4M+ and then sneak in a bit below that level of production? I would think LA would be reasonably wise in this market to play hardball, get an asset at the trade deadline. They have a lot of good young forwards coming. I like Iafallo and have him on my FHL team, but I don't think in the current environment you really need to pay those middle players that much anymore? :dunno:

Last edited:

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
Avs would probably be interested, but ideally any forward they acquire would also be able to play C.

Center isn’t their concern with Iafallo. They’re purely interested in him because he adds scoring depth on the wings which they lack outside of Donskoi in the bottom 6.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Iafallo is a pretty good player. He's productive with decent players around him. The Kings should get a first for him. He will do better on a better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad