Kings Stadium Series Jersey leaked

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Banish it back from whence it came.

Our working theory is that Luc is colorblind as well as nostalgic as everything he's every worn is greyscale going back to Hull.

It's simple but I like it.

Nothing will ever beat this though:

View attachment 280755

You'll be happy to know they'll rock these this year.

Though I still loved beyond love the royal purples of a few years back and they didn't hardly market them at all. Never showed up at the Team LA story even IIRC.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Banish it back from whence it came.

Our working theory is that Luc is colorblind as well as nostalgic as everything he's every worn is greyscale going back to Hull.

You'll be happy to know they'll rock these this year.

Though I still loved beyond love the royal purples of a few years back and they didn't hardly market them at all. Never showed up at the Team LA story even IIRC.

The Lakers are big in LA, I hear. I don't understand why they wouldn't promote that color scheme more. The fact they look super slick on top of it is icing on that cake.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
My reaction after seeing their jerseys which are as terrible as the Avs one.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
At least they're pretty fresh, the Avs design is better overall but these do get some things right.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Avs jersey is worse.

The Avs jersey looked like they design a belly top jersey and then sewed on maroon jersey fabric to cover the bottom half

At least with this one they look kinda natural?

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I am very happy!!

First jersey I ever purchased, in 1988, with my own hard earned money. I wore it to play street hockey for years and it is a ragged mess but I still have it.

I may have to re-purchase one of those.
These always looked like a promotional jersey for a Chevrolet dealership.

These jerseys were tired when the Kings retired them, and they are still completely bland.

I know everyone loves recycled 1990’s crap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad