Confirmed with Link: Kings sign Kitsyn and O'Neill

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I was waiting to see this posted.

Maxy is going to be a good one and I am really happy for him.

WAY TO GO MAX.

YOU HAVE EARNED IT!

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Excellent, now the Kings can have Kitsyn work on his game over in Manchester where he could possibly earn himself a spot in their top six. Hopefully the two years wasted in the KHL didn't stunt his development.

Primakov!

Dec 9, 2003
Yesteryear
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the Kitsyn.

Everything but the Kitsyn sink.

Devastating Kitsyn fire.

Sorry, I'll stop now. :)

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Dmitry Chesnokov ‏@dchesnokov 1h
I've chatted with #LAKings' Kitsyn a few times over the last 2 months. He really wanted to be in LA; didn't sign in RUS when he had a chance

Kitsyn WANTS to be in LA. He will bust his ass to get there. And man do we have a lot of options at 3rd line LW in the future if prospects pan out.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
According to CapGeek, we have 35 players under contract ATM but MacDermid is a slide risk, meaning his contract could slide and not count this year if he goes back to juniors, thus putting us at 34. But we still have 7 players at least we need to sign that are RFAs.

BallPointHammer

Los Angeles Kings - We're Back!
Oct 25, 2006
Maryland
Great news. Kitsyn was superb during that WJC win. It was really fun to watch him play so well.

Mother Russia???

When the Kings drafted Voynov and Loktionov there was the 'gentlemans agreement' that they would definitely come to LA right away.

What messed things up with Kitsyn and Prokhorkins? I understand the KHL contracts that were in place, but why did they (MK & NP) do that in the first place? FYI I'm not up on the agreements with the various European countries. Pardon my ignorance. :help:

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Dmitry Chesnokov ‏@dchesnokov 1h
I've chatted with #LAKings' Kitsyn a few times over the last 2 months. He really wanted to be in LA; didn't sign in RUS when he had a chance

Kitsyn WANTS to be in LA. He will bust his ass to get there. And man do we have a lot of options at 3rd line LW in the future if prospects pan out.

As I have written a bunch over the years with Max his top priority has been to play for the Kings in the NHL. When we drafted him he got bit by the bug of playing in LA and it has remained with him since.

Max spoke a bunch with Frolov about playing in LA and Frolov had nothing but great things to say about his time in Los Angeles and what it meant to him.

Max is a great young man who will give everything he has to making the Kings and becoming the best player he can be. He is having fun in LA and plans on staying their for the summer training and building his strength to become more NHL ready.

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
As I have written a bunch over the years with Max his top priority has been to play for the Kings in the NHL. When we drafted him he got bit by the bug of playing in LA and it has remained with him since.

Max spoke a bunch with Frolov about playing in LA and Frolov had nothing but great things to say about his time in Los Angeles and what it meant to him.

Max is a great young man who will give everything he has to making the Kings and becoming the best player he can be. He is having fun in LA and plans on staying their for the summer training and building his strength to become more NHL ready.

Thanks again for the insight TG. Love it when we sign players who WANT to be here. I think we're starting to get some room to make a few moves provided he makes the team.

HolyShot*

Great news. Kitsyn was superb during that WJC win. It was really fun to watch him play so well.

Mother Russia???

When the Kings drafted Voynov and Loktionov there was the 'gentlemans agreement' that they would definitely come to LA right away.

What messed things up with Kitsyn and Prokhorkins? I understand the KHL contracts that were in place, but why did they (MK & NP) do that in the first place? FYI I'm not up on the agreements with the various European countries. Pardon my ignorance. :help:

Sometimes russian teenagers will want to play in russia before they come over here.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008

Mother Russia???

Whats the best way of saying this.... Sometimes it really isn't the players choice to sign these contracts....

HolyShot*

I'm sorry but I may be missing something. Who the hell is brian o'neill? And is he any good? The long lost brother of patrick o'neill?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad