GDT: Kings @ Sharks STADIUM SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick Willy*

They even had a Metallica night at a Sharks game in the last month or so.

It's ridiculous they didn't get them to perform at this, but I hope it's because they asked for too much money and not they weren't asked.

As someone else said the NHL's budget must be lacking. Metallica made all the sense in the world.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
To be fair to the NHL, it can't be easy to get popular music artists to come perform at a meaningless regular season hockey game.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
No need to worry if you schedule the game after the Super Bowl.

It's clear the Winter Classic will always be New Years Day.

I doubt the permission to sell alcohol thing is still an issue at a place like the Horseshoe after the Big Ten will have hosted the Winter Classic at Michigan Stadium and is hosting a Stadium Series game at Minnesota's stadium next year.

It is if the majority of the stadiums don't sell it. I'm sure there are others, but I'd bet this is one of the big reasons why you don't see it more.

OldGreatWestern

Aug 27, 2008
I'm surprised more people didn't did drown themselves in those pools during that wonderful performance by Melissa Etheridge.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
So if the Kings win this they are tied in points with the Flames and Sharks? Ugh Pacific why didn't you kill them when you had the chance.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
It's clear the Winter Classic will always be New Years Day.

It is if the majority of the stadiums don't sell it. I'm sure there are others, but I'd bet this is one of the big reasons why you don't see it more.

Like the one the Rangers played in? :sarcasm:

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Incredibly boring game. Does sj care if losing in regulation might affect their chances at a post season berth? Doesn't seem like it, and it shows by the lack of emotion, or even any whiff of a "rivalry" in this game.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Sharks need to get even here or it could be game over with the lack of 5v5 chances they generate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad