GDT: Kings @ Sharks STADIUM SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Incredibly boring game. Does sj care if losing in regulation might affect their chances at a post season berth? Doesn't seem like it, and it shows by the lack of emotion, or even any whiff of a "rivalry" in this game.

This game was too important for teams to play run and gun crap or take stupid penalties. I know that's the leastern conference's idea of a "rivalry" but the Kings and Sharks know better. These 2 points were extremely important.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Love the new NHL. Neutered hockey league. boring game. No emotion. No caring. No anything. Looked exactly like an early October game, just in an outside environment.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
This game was too important for teams to play run and gun crap or take stupid penalties. I know that's the leastern conference's idea of a "rivalry" but the Kings and Sharks know better. These 2 points were extremely important.

LOL Leastern Confernence. Good one.

Trottier

Very Random
Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Visit site

Correct, as usual.

Some find this boring. Some people get bored easily.

Others of us find it intense. And the type of hockey that wins Stanley Cups.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Love the new NHL. Neutered hockey league. boring game. No emotion. No caring. No anything. Looked exactly like an early October game, just in an outside environment.

The difference between winners & losers is the winners don't feel the need to pose while doing it. A win is a win, especially when you need it. If you want "exciting" hockey, go watch the Flyers... miss the playoffs.

thasanjoseshawksdood*

Im satisfied with the sharks 10 years of dominance even without a cup to show for, time to bow out and retool the team.

Trottier

Very Random
Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
Im satisfied with the sharks 10 years of dominance even without a cup to show for, time to bow out and retool the team.

ox·y·mo·ron /ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/ noun - a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction.

Reality check: the Sharks have been a highly competitive team for the last decade.

They have "dominated" nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad