Kings Rumor

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
Rumors about PLD well, he did say many times he wants to play for MTL, BUT if the KINGS open up the bank and change his mind with an 8 years 11mil per year he just might say YES. At 11 mil per you can have him. Look he is good yes but Habs have to afford the cap. I doubt you sign him for 7-8 mil per for 8 years when the habs can match that for sure. 10-11 per NO NO you can have him.

• Haha
Reactions: Surf Nutz

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Rumors about PLD well, he did say many times he wants to play for MTL, BUT if the KINGS open up the bank and change his mind with an 8 years 11mil per year he just might say YES. At 11 mil per you can have him. Look he is good yes but Habs have to afford the cap. I doubt you sign him for 7-8 mil per for 8 years when the habs can match that for sure. 10-11 per NO NO you can have him.
The f*** are you?

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005

You inhaling too much of the forest fire smog bro. Who's paying 11 million for Dubois???

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Who in the hell would pay PLD 11 mill. He is nowhere worth that. He isn't in the same league as Mcdavid,, Matthews

Reactions: AbsentMojo

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
Who in the hell would pay PLD 11 mill. He is nowhere worth that. He isn't in the same league as Mcdavid,, Matthews
I'll reserve judgment until something goes down. I wouldn't even trade Vilardi for him straight up.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Really not happy about potentially moving Vilardi for PLD.

Would MUCH rather it be Iaffalo+Turcotte + one of Bjornfoot/Kupari/Kaliyev/JAD

Only way Vilardi+Iaffalo makes sense is if PLD is coming back with a long-term, team-friendly caphit
Yafallo and Turcotte and 1 of Bjornfot,Kupari Kaliyev and JAD? Yafallo is a 3rd liner,Turcotte is injury prone and has no value! Now the others don't be surprized if 3 of those 4 are traded along with Yafallo and Vilardi! Plz,plz can someone take overrated and over paid Moore and his soon to be 4.2 Million for 5 years,ouch! LA has to find 9 M to sign PLD and then get a prized Goaltender! I say trade Roy,Yafallo,Moore,Vilardi,Bjornfot,Fagemo,Kupari, JAD,Grundstrom,Lizotte and a signed Korpisalo plus draft picks in 2025,2026 for PLD,Hellebuyck and LStanley

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
TSN is reporting that the Kings are in discussion with PLD camp on a 8 year, 8.5 million per year contract. If this is really true, Kings are over paying big time. With limited cap space and the need of a goaltender and other players needing signed, just cannot figure out how this trade is needed.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
I can't see the Jets retaining on an ∼8 year contract.

By almost every metric Vilardi was better 5v5 than PLD last year. And Vilardi's cap hit is likely going to be half of PLD's.

Only way you move Gabe for PLD is if you think last year was a fluke for Vilardi, or you think he still has injury issues, OR Hellebuyck is coming back as part of a larger deal also.
Well you weren't exactly correct either on your view of the PLD trade.

Reactions: johnjm22

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Well you weren't exactly correct either on your view of the PLD trade.
But you were right on making assumptions on who would be involved in trades. Very difficult unles you are personally involved in it.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
1687989180576.png
You are totally kicking jgs' ass in this debate!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad