Pre-Game Talk: Kings @ Panthers, 7:30EST - 5/2/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
A 9 point improvement is decent. I believe we are the 3rd most improved team this season. Lets hope the Isles game will start a winning streak!

I hate when we play the Kings though.

Yeah we did not record 54 points until game 63 last year go figure :laugh:

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
In all fairness, the Isle did not play well at all last night. It's good we took advantage but we will need to step up our game, not just against LA, but for the rest of the season. Funny, I thought they played better against the Rangers, it just didn't go our way.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Kings fans and people on NHL have been the ones seeing Quick has not been himself though. maybe teams finally realized to shoot high hah

After all these years, I know better than to take their word over what I see. At the end of the day, every goal he lets in can be seen 'On The Fly'.

There's too much he didn't have a chance on to see it how they put it. Most of those guys read the stats and go from there it seems.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
After all these years, I know better than to take their word over what I see. At the end of the day, every goal he lets in can be seen 'On The Fly'.

There's too much he didn't have a chance on to see it how they put it. Most of those guys read the stats and go from there it seems.

Maybe so, but there has been legit concern by the fans over here in Cali, from the people I've talked to anyway so who knows.

but their D-core is down to Doughty pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad