Kings on Youtube TV out of market?

loyaltotheend

May 5, 2016
St. John's
Hi everyone. This might be a little OT, but seems like as close as I'm going to find, please bear with me

I'm going to be in LA for the season start, I'm Canadian, and a Leafs fan. Would really like to be able to watch them play the habs. I'm a centre ice subscriber, but Bell tells me it won't work out of country.

Does anyone know sports bar or something like that I could go to and watch? Is there a channel I could try to purchase somehow that plays games like that?

Long shot, but I'm out of ideas. Thanks in advance

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
Hi everyone. This might be a little OT, but seems like as close as I'm going to find, please bear with me

I'm going to be in LA for the season start, I'm Canadian, and a Leafs fan. Would really like to be able to watch them play the habs. I'm a centre ice subscriber, but Bell tells me it won't work out of country.

Does anyone know sports bar or something like that I could go to and watch? Is there a channel I could try to purchase somehow that plays games like that?

Long shot, but I'm out of ideas. Thanks in advance

Try a VPN modifier.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
How about if you need to DVR if you can’t watch it live? What’s the best way to go?
I wanna get rid of DirecTV as well.

Sling offers the local fox sports networks in a package for $25 or $40/month and you can add a DVR for $5/month.
Live TV Streaming Services - Online | Sling TV

Or if you don't want/need live TV at all, you can just get Hulu and Netflix, and get nhl.tv where you can watch the games the next day.

But if you are in market, you will need a VPN to watch any games live.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad