Kings on Twitter

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
:facepalm:

Apparently most of them walked out 20 minutes into the film so I guess there's hope for them still.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Love this -

MRichie_10 Michael Richards
Too many lights? #ilovechristmas http://pic.twitter.com/1

JonathanQuick32 Jonathan Quick
Hey @MRichie_10 wanna stop bye after pracy tomorrow and work some magic? #gottelent #Imlazy yfrog.com/h0yn8mmj

MRichie_10 Michael Richards
@JonathanQuick32 you get that tree up yet? Here all week, I can help but don't come cheap #gottagetpaid

Alternate Jersey

Jul 8, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
Anybody happen to catch quicks tweets late last night? He's deleted them now but they were pretty funny. I assume he was wasted. He was making fun of Bobby Ryan. Haha

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Anybody happen to catch quicks tweets late last night? He's deleted them now but they were pretty funny. I assume he was wasted. He was making fun of Bobby Ryan. Haha

Omg i was laughing my ass off. He did sound wasted. He was congraulating Bobby for making 10 ten goals. He said who ever guesses which goal was in the highlight reel they get something signed from him or "BOBBY!" His choices were ryan spinarama goal, playoff goal against preds, or ryan stomping on the pred with his skate and "haha" after that. He used hashtag ineeddunkindonutscoffee. It was hilarious. Lol

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
That's pretty epic. He is a funny guy.

ArrYtoECQAANTSs.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad