Kings on Twitter

Sybil227

Jun 16, 2004
Santa Clarita
List I've put together of players & personal for the LA Kings that I've found on Twitter. Feel free to add on:

@LAKings - General Team feed
@kingsvision - LA Kingsvision
@lakingsicecrew - Ice Crew
@STAPLESCenterLA - STAPLES Center

@LAKingsChris - ChrisMcGowan
@MichaelAAltieri - Mike Altieri
@cheesemk - Kelly Cheeseman
@BobMillerKings - Bob Miller
@JimFox19 - Jim Fox
@BaileyLAKings - Bailey (Bailey's Buddies)
@lakingsinsider - Rich Hammond
@HeidiAndrol - Heidi Androl
@JAYFLATS - Jay Flats
@sportsvoiceLA - David Courtney

@MonarchsHockey - Manchester Monarchs
@ontarioreign - Ontario Reign

@JimmyDowder26 - Nic Dowd
@RayK71 - Ray Kaunisto
@OM89 - Oscar Moller
@nshore23 - Nicholas Shore
@kozy15 - Brandon Kozun
@derekforbort4 - Derek Forbort
@jeffzatkoff - Jeff Zatkoff
@CoreyElkins - Corey Elkins
@tytoff16 - Tyler Toffoli
@JRouby - JF Berube
@Robbie_Czarnik - Robbie Czarnik

@DustinBrown23 - Dustin Brown
@jonathanquick32 - Jon Quick
@MRichie_10 - Mike Richards
@dewyy8 - Drew Doughty
@cf_cf11 - Colin Frasier
@Dustinpenner25 - Dustin Penner

Last edited:

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks for pulling this together... we'll leave it stickied for 3-4 weeks so folks will see it.

If new ones pop up we can add them to the list.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
I doubt that's the real Hextall. The regular Kings twitter account is usually pretty good at promoting and mentioning other team twitterers.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Tempted to tweet him asking why he went to Princeton but isn't smart enough to not take penalties in the offensive zone but I'll let him settle in on twitter and let the season start first haha.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Tempted to tweet him asking why he went to Princeton but isn't smart enough to not take penalties in the offensive zone but I'll let him settle in on twitter and let the season start first haha.

I think we need to go easy on our enforcers...they've had a rough summer.

Sydor25

LA Kings
The National Hockey League has joined other major sports leagues by drafting a social media policy for the upcoming 2011-12 season.

Highlights of the policy include a social media blackout window before, during and after games, as well as during practice and any other team obligations. Any use of social media applications such as Twitter or Facebook in violation of these rules may be subject to an undisclosed punishment.

Both the National Football League and National Basketball Association have had policies in place that restrict the use of social media on game days for more than two years, while Major League Baseball has had some rules in place for almost as long.

Though the NHL is far behind others in implementation, the league has been keen to create social media rules for some time. Without a league-wide policy, many individual teams have already taken matters into their own hands.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/story/2011/09/14/sp-nhl-social-media.html?cmp=rss#ixzz1XzH9WAxF

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Richie and Brownie are following fake Murray on twitter :laugh: Some of these tweets are great! :biglaugh:

FakeTerryMurray

Not pleased at all with the Kopitar, Gagne, Williams line. Way too many offensive opportunities in the last two games for my liking.

I really like the flashes of offense that Andrei Loktionov is showing me at center. That's why I'm going to play him at wing.

It's not Scott Parse's head that isn't working for him. It's his legs, his hands and his overall hockey skills.

Look, if Scott Parse can't show me the kind of offense I'm looking for, I'll just have to replace him with Trent Hunter or Ethan Moreau.

Really like how Mike Richards is fitting into this system. He acted like a true Kings defenseman out there. By scoring in his own net.

http://twitter.com/#!/FakeTerryMurray

Last edited:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Quickie

JonathanQuick32 Jonathan Quick
Heading to the #twilightbreakingdawnpremiere with @KWesty19 @MRichie18 @DustinBrown23 #lewey #Dewey #jobern @b_ryan9

What? Eww.

veu6ol.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad