Kings @ Oilers - 1/24/2013

Ron*

Some of you need a reality check.

It's just a hockey game.

Look to the left.

<---- That's the reality, okay?

KingKopitar11*

**** Richards. That's all i got to say. Good for nothing of late, I cant believe how casually he strolled off the ice when we were trying to get **** done.

NikF

Sep 24, 2006
3 games in yeah

but what's changed from last year? still can't score, still can't do dick on powerplay, also makes me wonder if Deano acted on his emotions when bringing Penner and Stoll back because they're back in their regular season form.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Woo, first point of the season! :sarcasm:

Honestly one of the most bizarre games I've ever seen. Reffing was a complete abomination. I'm not even mad, this game was just bat **** crazy. Quick deserved better though, he was brilliant.

Tadite

Feb 27, 2002
Rhode Island
Visit site
So all of that was ****. I didn't think we could play a y worse.

Can we stop pretending that Richards is worth anything? Guys on season two of being nothing but a shadow of hype.

Guy can't do anything. Can't win draws, can't pass, and his defense is ****ing amazingly bad. Dude should be lucky we don't have a center to replace him.

Ron*

3 games in yeah

but what's changed from last year? still can't score, still can't do dick on powerplay, also makes me wonder if Deano acted on his emotions when bringing Penner and Stoll back because they're back in their regular season form.

Since its the same as last year, does that mean we also win the Cup this year?

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
Unsure-Larry-David.gif

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
****ing joke of a team. Can't wait to land Mackinnon so we can trade Richards. :laugh:

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Some of you need a reality check.

It's just a hockey game.

Look to the left.

<---- That's the reality, okay?

That was a long time ago. I wouldn't be as upset if this was going to be a full season but it's not. The Kings don't have a lot of time to screw around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad