GDT: Kings off-season thread

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm bullish about Kupari getting consistency in his game and sticking in the lineup next year.

He really was a monster checker at the end there.

Him and Kaliyev now have the complete games that it's gonna be a bad look for TM to hold them down. Arty has done literally everything including score; Kupari has done a little bit of everything BUT score but at least he's shown to be a little bit Trevor Lewisy.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I'm bullish about Kupari getting consistency in his game and sticking in the lineup next year.

Kupari is fine, he has been the best of those four forward picks. For where he was taken and what he projects as he isn't an issue. It would have been nice if he had been left overseas for one year to better develop his offensive game but if he is a solid 3rd liner, and at that spot in the draft and with who else was taken around there his pick was fine.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
He really was a monster checker at the end there.

Him and Kaliyev now have the complete games that it's gonna be a bad look for TM to hold them down. Arty has done literally everything including score; Kupari has done a little bit of everything BUT score but at least he's shown to be a little bit Trevor Lewisy.

I hope he can score better on the breakaway. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad