Pre-Game Talk: KINGS in Ottawa Remembrance Day edition 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Our Dzone will be in focus again. We can't let LA pin us in. They are a big team that cycle, and throw pucks at the net and use their size to win battles.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
As the Kings played last night, and are on a road trip to the East, they should be tired. No excuse for the Senators not to win this one. They must use their fresher legs and speed to tire out the Kings and win the game. Will they show up and hustle? I bet Boucher & Crawford light a fire under them tonight and Sens win 4 - 2.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Haha probably, but Bobby throttles LA.

Plus he'll be shooting on probably Zatkoff (or, if not, Budaj), so incoming Bobby Ryan hat trick!

The Kings aren't a team that ever plays well on the third in 4 nights. I'm not making excuses, just saying if you're expecting them to come in hot and hitting, they're gonna look slooooow and ugly tonight. They didn't find their legs for the first period in MTL and that got it over with quickly, so Ottawa getting up a goal or two early will probably mean game over for the Kings as Sutter will just play the third and fourth lines ad nauseum.

Looking forward to seeing you guys though. Haven't gotten to watch any Sens games yet this year after watching so many last year. So cheers!:cheers:

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Plus he'll be shooting on probably Zatkoff (or, if not, Budaj), so incoming Bobby Ryan hat trick!

The Kings aren't a team that ever plays well on the third in 4 nights. I'm not making excuses, just saying if you're expecting them to come in hot and hitting, they're gonna look slooooow and ugly tonight. They didn't find their legs for the first period in MTL and that got it over with quickly, so Ottawa getting up a goal or two early will probably mean game over for the Kings as Sutter will just play the third and fourth lines ad nauseum.

Looking forward to seeing you guys though. Haven't gotten to watch any Sens games yet this year after watching so many last year. So cheers!:cheers:

Cheers back! Here's hoping for an entertaining and clean game, and of course, a Sens win. :)

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Karlsson is kind of due
Stone brassard and pageau ARE OVERDUE

We usually play quite well against team that should crush us

+Andy

GO SENS GO

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Haven't been to impressed with the PP, guys seem confused. The team as a whole recently you've seen the bad habits of them relying on EK to much for offense. They've just been standing around waiting for him to make plays the last couple of games.

I find the PP either has good movement and no one Infront of the net, or someone in front of the net but no movement. We need to have good puck movement combined with someone Infront of the net not allowing the goalie to see the puck movement properly and utilize one timers.

Remember back in the day when we always had a good power play? We had Alfie and redden firing one timer after one timer. Or with gonchar and karlsson.

We need to get karlsson and phaneuf taking turns one timing pucks with someone Infront of the net.

All the dangerous powerplays feed their top couple players one timer after one timer.

Enough with receiving passes and freezing then shooting. Giving the goalie a chance to set up, and no one Infront of the net is not a recipe for success.

It seems so simple yet it's not ever done.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Stone while playing far from 100% is still causing whatever line he's on to be the best one. Can't wait to see him in full form this season. Hopefully he'll show another level.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Going to this game, interested to see the Hoff/Brass/Ryan line for the first time. Last game I saw was the Hawks when Hoffman got two goals. Repeat please. :popcorn:

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Not buying into this "scoring slump".

We've just ran into some hot goal tending. We could've easily scored 3-5 goals last saturday if Lehner didn't stand on his head. Rinne looked great on tuesday, and of course Lehner again on wednesday.

Is Zatkoff in tonight??? If so, expect alot of goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad