Jun 14, 2010
yes
Is it that much worse than:

Dwight King -- Jeff Carter -- Tyler Toffoli

?

Carter = Turris.... someone may actually say Carter is better
Toffoli > Dzingel
King = Pyatt

Between Toffoli being better than Dzingel and Carter arguably being better than Turris, its no question which line is better. Carter-Toffoli also has huge playoff success together.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
lmfaooooooo thought the game was on sportsnet so I got all nice and cozy put on my PS4 on my HDTV ready for some HD and lagless hockey with GCLive only later to find out its on TSN and ill have to enjoy the game on my computer screen with a crappy leggy online stream. I want to cry now :(..

Seriously bell should do something about getting their regional games more accessible to non cable subscribers.

SevenOfSpades

Dec 9, 2010
Carter = Turris.... someone may actually say Carter is better
Toffoli > Dzingel
King = Pyatt

Between Toffoli being better than Dzingel and Carter arguably being better than Turris, its no question which line is better. Carter-Toffoli also has huge playoff success together.

I agree, their second line is better, but I don't think there's as big a gap as many would suggest. I also think that our talent is spread across the lineup, giving us a stronger bottom six. On paper, the Kings don't look that much better than us.

EDIT: Especially with Quick out of the lineup.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
lmfaooooooo thought the game was on sportsnet so I got all nice and cozy put on my PS4 on my HDTV ready for some HD and lagless hockey with GCLive only later to find out its on TSN and ill have to enjoy the game on my computer screen with a crappy leggy online stream. I want to cry now :(..

Seriously bell should do something about getting their regional games more accessible to non cable subscribers.

I, only the other hand, walked in expecting Sportsnet and to hate the commentary. Instead it was a pleasant surprise, I get to appreciate this TSN5 feed and broadcast team.

SevenOfSpades

Dec 9, 2010
I, only the other hand, walked in expecting Sportsnet and to hate the commentary. Instead it was a pleasant surprise, I get to appreciate this TSN5 feed and broadcast team.

I like Gord Miller and Ray Ferraro the most, but it seems like they haven't commented on our games in ages.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
It's a shame that its only on Remembrance/Veteran's Day that we take the time to remember those that fight for our freedom, and those that paid the ultimate price protecting our freedoms, but R.I.P. to all those who perished in battle, and thank you to all those still fighting for our rights and freedoms.

jasonjim

Nov 1, 2006
OTTAWA
It's a shame that its only on Remembrance/Veteran's Day that we take the time to remember those that fight for our freedom, and those that paid the ultimate price protecting our freedoms, but R.I.P. to all those who perished in battle, and thank you to all those still fighting for our rights and freedoms.

As an ex-military guy I applaud your sentiments.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I'd rather boring wins than exciting losses.

I find most teams that are "great" teams, play boring hockey for the most part

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I don't find west coast teams that exciting. Teams that are young are exciting but lose a lot.

Again I'd rather a boring winning team than a losing exciting team.

We do need to score more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad