NEUVIRTH / MASON

KINGS LINEUP:

X8aQnpA.jpg]

STARTER / BACKUP

BUDAJ / ZATKOFF

Last edited:

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Same lineup? Ghost and TK are both scratched again?

Figures. He was hurt last year when I saw them and I'm finally getting to a game this year and get to watch MacDonald instead. Oh well, just win!

From a hockey fan standpoint, I must say I'm excited to see Doughty play in person. 3-2 Flyers

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
This has doors blown off written all over it. Hak played with fire against Montreal, don't think this weak **** defense will do the same.

backburner

May 6, 2011
NJ, USA
I still dont understand scratching ko-neck. Every game I watch, he gives 120% and always seems to make a scoring chance.

Ghost - I can see why but its a whole defensive system fail not just him.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I still dont understand scratching ko-neck. Every game I watch, he gives 120% and always seems to make a scoring chance.

Ghost - I can see why but its a whole defensive system fail not just him.

At least with TK you are putting in a NHL player for him. Scratching Ghost we have 3 D men in that may not be NHL players next year, it's insane.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Nothing says "well-thought out lineup" like not playing two of your best young players just because they got away with it once against a Montreal team that didnt show up. God forbid some actual thought go into how the lineup will perform against the next team they face.

Oh well. Just win.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
We need Mandog to counter LA's toughness. He'd be a number 6 D-man on most NHL teams. He will be back next year as the number 6 as well.

Give up the Manning hate, Benny!!!

If Sanheim and Morin make the team, Meatshield will be our #7. Hes better than Andy but wont play over him.

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Manning isn't tough, he's just good at getting punched in the face when he fights once every 20 games.

Not being able to fight and not being tough are two different things though. Manning makes a good punching bag, good in that our more valuable players aren't taking the shots. Would much rather see him getting his teeth fed to him than Schenn.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Not being able to fight and not being tough are two different things though. Manning makes a good punching bag, good in that our more valuable players aren't taking the shots. Would much rather see him getting his teeth fed to him than Schenn.

I agree. Manning is a tough kid. He just cant fight.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Toffoli has been out of the Kings' lineup for sometime, and won't be playing today.

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
Manning isn't tough, he's just good at getting punched in the face when he fights once every 20 games.

Kind of the definition of tough to be willing to drop the gloves even if you know you're going to get the brunt of it. He's not a good fighter (or hockey player) but you gotta give it to the guy that he's a tough customer.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Toffoli has been out of the Kings' lineup for sometime, and won't be playing today.
I like Toffoli, but at least that means we won't be hearing about "That 70's line" all game long...

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
I agree. Manning is a tough kid. He just cant fight.

Yeah in all honesty, I can see why he plays. Some guys are just a good trade off whether they win or lose fights. It's a plus to have good players that will fight, but even more of a plus when you have a 6-7 defenseman that are a good trade off every time they fight. No fun watching Schenn or Simmonds sitting for 5 or 7 minutes. I have zero worries when Manning fights...win, lose, draw or concussion. Unfortunate, but every team seems to need that guy.

Grare

Registered Factor
Nov 15, 2013
Yes every team needs a punching bag very important in todays NHL pump up the other team after ass whooping reverse psychology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad