Kings @ Coyotes - 1/26/2013

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Good post game comments by Tippet, he didn't cry over the goals.

Tippet: "You have to earn the right to win games, we are not doing that".

Alternate Jersey

Jul 8, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
Awesome win. Glad the top 6 stepped up. Looking good, keep turning it around. GO KINGS!

iv9mZOs4H7K4K.gif

That gif is amazing. Haha.

Also, **** yea kings. Glad to finally get the W, and against the yotes nonetheless. Was glad not to see mike smiths stupid face.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
Good post game comments by Tippet, he didn't cry over the goals.

Tippet: "You have to earn the right to win games, we are not doing that".

He probably remembered how bad he sounded when he and the whole team did that during the playoffs.

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
I also missed the game cause of spousal obligations. I'm not gonna take any credit, though :)

Still too early for this, but things have improved.

49 points gets the Kings into the playoffs now in 6th (48 gets a six-way tie from 6th-11th), meaning the team needs to go 23-21 the rest of the way to make the playoffs, a points percentage of .523.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
I also missed the game cause of spousal obligations. I'm not gonna take any credit, though :)

Still too early for this, but things have improved.

49 points gets the Kings into the playoffs now in 6th (48 gets a six-way tie from 6th-11th), meaning the team needs to go 23-21 the rest of the way to make the playoffs, a points percentage of .523.

I for one think we have it in us to be so fantastically mundane.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Doughty's playing great. Voynov's playing okay, not doing too bad, but he can do more.

RE: Muzzin vs. Drewiske, I'd keep Muzzin in the lineup. I believe he's capable of handling larger minutes than Drewiske. But Drewiske gives us more of the Greene type play we're going to be missing out on, so I don't know either way.

Alec Martinez deserves a bigger role anyways.

When the six-figure people perform, they're quite valuable players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad