Kings @ Coyotes - 1/26/2013

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Cryotes fans can ***** about the disallowed third goal all they want, but they still would've been trailing. They can't just assume they would've scored the equalizer. We win, *****es!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
At least they got their "payback," amirite?

Yeah, Doan got in a chokeslam and fed Richards lunch, but other than that, another embarassing night for the Yotes. They whine so damn much it makes every win vs. them that much more satisfying.

They did get kind of hosed on that last goal, but I don't feel bad for them.

Good game overall--love Whiskey and Muzzin right now. They're just keeping it simple. Clifford is seriously becoming an absolute force and it's a treat to watch him grow.

Ron*

:laugh: Glad I'm not alone. But, I figured if I didn't watch the game they would win. That's how it always works.

Did you watch game 6 of the SC Finals?

Because if you did, then your theory is kaput.

Don't fall prey to superstition.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Muzzin's played well, getting better and more confident with every shift. It's bodes well for Sutter to see him progressing so much and the D is holding up well in Mitchell's nad Greene's absense.

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Did you watch game 6 of the SC Finals?

Because if you did, then your theory is kaput.

Don't fall prey to superstition.

I had it on the channel but I wasn't watching. I was way too nervous. I had to go outside every couple minutes to relax, haha.

Puckschmuck*

Great game guys! Way to pound those desert dogs into the ground :handclap:

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Good win. I really like what I'm seeing from Muzzin. He's making smart plays. Richards standing up for Brown was good to see. He knows his play isn't up to speed yet, and he got Doan to sit for the end of the game. I think the refs are still a little rusty, but hey it didn't make the difference in this game like it did in Edmonton. On to the next one.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
great game nice seeing clifford get another point and the ice time of a second liner. Can he get some pp time now Also think drew needs to play less on the pp to save himself for the final defensive mintues

Jetteroheller

Jul 9, 2010
Saskatoon
Was nice to get the win.

Scuds and Richards continue to be unimpressive this year, they both seem badly off their game.

Clifford is a beast this year, great to see, hopefully he is able to keep it up! :)

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Good to see them pot more than 2 goals against a team known for its defense, although I'd like to see them do it on more competent goaltenders than LaBarbera.

The powerplay continues to infuriate me. Not only are they stationary, but they don't even utilize two of the forwards on a 5-on-3 (which was more like a 5-on-2). The puck is constantly going through Doughty, Kopitar, and Richards. If they're going to setup a trigger man, they should decide on doing so with a player who is going to shoot the damn puck. Jeff Carter likes to shoot the puck, try him on the opposite half wall and set him up for a shot.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
So who do people think stays in the lineup when Mitchell returns, Drewiskie or Muzzin? Both have played better than expected and done nothing wrong. Think i'd give the edge to muzzin, but its close

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Doughty's playing great. Voynov's playing okay, not doing too bad, but he can do more.

RE: Muzzin vs. Drewiske, I'd keep Muzzin in the lineup. I believe he's capable of handling larger minutes than Drewiske. But Drewiske gives us more of the Greene type play we're going to be missing out on, so I don't know either way.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Awesome win. Glad the top 6 stepped up. Looking good, keep turning it around. GO KINGS!

iv9mZOs4H7K4K.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad