Kings are not so good at hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBannermen

Aug 2, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Habs scored on every chance they had. It happens. There's a reason the Kings are a tough team to beat in the playoffs. They can be beat on any given night, but beating them 4 out of 7 is something few teams can do.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Kings have figured out what so far nobody else has.

You might play 105 games in a season and only 28 of them matter.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
This should be closed. Kings fans are cocky but they have every right to be. Habs are not close to being as good as they are but the future looks good !

Ron*

Habs scored on every chance they had. It happens. There's a reason the Kings are a tough team to beat in the playoffs. They can be beat on any given night, but beating them 4 out of 7 is something few teams can do.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

It seems the Kings aren't all that when they play different teams on different nights (regular season), but they really shine when they play in a playoff series. The only thing I can think of in regard to this phenomenon is that they just prepare better for an opponent in a series...exploiting their weaknesses game after game and other teams just don't do it as well as the Kings.

Plus, Quick just has this incredible will that he just won't give up that 4th loss.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
It's true. Doughty can't even play hockey anymore. What do you call this? Blocking a shot?

ozfgWBI.gif

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
there's nothing like bragging about beating a team that just outshot you 46-20 after playing the night before.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Arrogant Habs fans are hilarious.

Yeah, because there's a consensus of ONE habs fan that stated this in this thread.

Montreal is a contender this year. I don't think anyone would dispute this.

And they were very, very opportunistic tonight. These kinds of games happen every season, one team gets absolutely dominated but still win...I've seen the Kings do this every season as well.

It happens, it's hockey.

Nah, were not contender. At least not with that defense and that system. Price has to save our ass every night and he's going to fall short one day, he's not jesus.

Habs fans are so cute, you want to pinch their cheeks, they're so adorable.

... Way to put us all in the same basket, it's like the opinion of one fan mattered more than the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad