Kings are not so good at hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
They are like the athletic kids in gym class who sandbag the first few miles and then slowly get faster as the year goes on to show "improvement". It all builds over as fitness testing happens (playoffs), and at the end of the year they end up with the highest grade (Stanley Cup).

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
We uh.... should probably start winning a few to make sure that we do at least make the playoffs though...

Nah just keep sandbagging like usual. Wouldn't want them to be tired in the playoffs. I mean they might miss it but whatever.

Ron*

Why are they hyped that much? They give more odd man rushes than gang wars.

Those "odd man rushes" came in the third period when all 5 Kings were being activated in the offensive zone. It happens.

Kudos to Price for a great game. Other than the Doughty goal, he was unbelievable.

The ice was tilted all night in the Kings favor. Just one of those games. Anyone who watched it and did not just look at the final score knows better.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
The Kings are at a point where regular season is something of a rehearsal for the playoffs.

But... damn... some really comical defensive hiccups.

I'm not worried for them.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
Worst thread ever.

The Habs are the one's that aren't so good.

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
I'm ashamed of calling myself a Habs fan because of you :shakehead

Kimgs completly outplayed us, Price was a brick wall and Jones was meh this is it.

Ron*

Montreal is a contender this year. I don't think anyone would dispute this.

And they were very, very opportunistic tonight. These kinds of games happen every season, one team gets absolutely dominated but still win...I've seen the Kings do this every season as well.

It happens, it's hockey.

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario
Montreal got the lead, LA got aggressive trying to come back which led to odd man rushes that the Habs capitalized on. The Kings are a very good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad