Kings are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingClipper

#FireLuc #FireBlake
Jul 30, 2014
I love knowing that we have two Cups in three years while haters on a message board try really hard to look for any excuse why they don't matter.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
I love knowing that we have two Cups in three years while haters on a message board try really hard to look for any excuse why they don't matter.
This is a big reason the Kings are missing the playoffs this season. Team has played so much hockey the least 3 years, and wear you down marathon grinding hockey at that.
Love all these experts...where you guys when the they won the second in three years
I was cheering for them.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
No two teams are exactly alike. Context is always different. The Rangers have played a bunch of games, but they didn't win. The Hawks didn't win the Cup twice in 3 years, or go to 3 consecutive conference finals either.

Who can say for sure how much fatigue plays a role, if any at all. You can go through a list of things that might have been the reason why the Kings missed the playoffs. All excuses, all reasons.

The Kings lost two home games in OT after having leads in the 3rd period to the Flames. Had the Kings won those games in regulation, it could be a different outcome right now, who knows.

Is it so hard to admit that for once, they messed up ? The Voynov suspension was ill timed, but I'm not getting into that. There are a few issues to be addressed before next year.

KingsCourt

Aug 15, 2005
This is a big reason the Kings are missing the playoffs this season. Team has played so much hockey the least 3 years, and wear you down marathon grinding hockey at that.

I was cheering for them.

Sorry... Props brah.... Saying it to others

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013

I'll hit you with my favourite. Stop living in the past. :naughty:

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Is it so hard to admit that for once, they messed up ? The Voynov suspension was ill timed, but I'm not getting into that. There are a few issues to be addressed before next year.

I'm not saying they're perfect and don't have warts. The roster is a bit bloated, and they're not getting enough bang for their buck in every case. I'm just saying no two teams can be put in the same mold. Different circumstances all around.

Kopitar didn't get enough done. Career low in goals in a non-lockout year, and around 100 fewer shots than his career average.

Not sure ill timed is the right phrase for Voynov. I get what you mean, but I think unforeseen would be the way to go.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
... so do I ... LOL.

...what are you going to do with your user name when mb is a king? ;)

The Los Angeles Kings are stuck with the Brown and Richards contracts.

richards contract will be dealt with. Im in the minority but Brown will bounce back; we ALWAYS knew his contract would be a little much.

Certainly. eVEry team is flawed.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Called us missing the playoffs way back before January after we lost against the Oilers, and was BLASTED for it. I was just being realistic, and really do wish I was ****ing wrong. This year was a ****ing nightmare to watch as a fan. There was nothing fun or fulfilling while watching these guys trudge around out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad