Post-Game Talk: Kings 5 @ Canucks 0 | 28/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Canucks recall defenceman Sautner from Utica

The Vancouver Canucks recalled defenceman Ashton Sautner from the AHL’s Utica Comets on Sunday.

The Flin Flon, Man. native was signed as an undrafted free agent to a three-year entry-level deal in March after playing four seasons with the Edmonton Oil Kings of the Western Hockey League, winning a Memorial Cup in 2014.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/canucks-recall-defenceman-sautner-from-utica/

(Linden interview at link)

Last edited:

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Markstrom is going to have to go 80s Fuhr tonight.

If the Kings lose to that defense they need to sit in a corner and think about their bads.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I'm not gonna be at this one, I have a hockey game. Missing an LA game is not going to kill me though (unless Hutton gets his first goal, then I may have trouble sleeping).

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Want Canucks loss for a tank and Kings win because I like the Kings and go kings go, they could use the two points more.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden

If the Kings lose to that defense they need to sit in a corner and think about their bads.

Genuine laugh for that comment! I agree wholeheartedly. I'm excited to see how Marky holds up during this little baptism by fire but I'm confident posters will overreact to his performance no matter how it goes ;)

That back six does look absolutely horrid on paper though, more like a preseason back six than anything haha. It's going to be a bumpy ride for sure!

5-2 Kings. Horvat breaks his slump but the Nucks can't hold up with such a depleted lineup.

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006

I think he needs to be a patrick roy tonight. Seriously though, I think we have a chance to win tonight. The pressure will be on them to win tonight, we have nothing to lose.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
PHP:

Deleted the tweet for a earlier one there was a possibility he wouldn't . He is ply though along with Burrows and Higgins.

Not a bad idea. He doesn't need to be playing 1st line minutes right now given his injury status.

McCann has looked fine between Daniel and Hansen and that will have to do for now.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Not a bad idea. He doesn't need to be playing 1st line minutes right now given his injury status.

McCann has looked fine between Daniel and Hansen and that will have to do for now.

I meant he and Burrows along with Higgins will be in the lineup, idk if they're gonna be a line . I would agree with that though .

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I want to say 'good luck' but I feel like I should say 'get well soon.' Knew you guys were banged up but didn't realize the extent till I saw the d-lineup. Don't worry, that's our kryptonite.

Kings are really struggling since the east coast road trip, I think it's gonna be a sloppy game.

Cheers guys, good luck

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I want to say 'good luck' but I feel like I should say 'get well soon.' Knew you guys were banged up but didn't realize the extent till I saw the d-lineup. Don't worry, that's our kryptonite.

Kings are really struggling since the east coast road trip, I think it's gonna be a sloppy game.

Cheers guys, good luck

Banged up is putting it lightly. We're basically a smashed up 93 Fiesta at the car dump yard. :laugh:

So what you're saying is we need to drink more than usual?

Splendid.

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006

Cheers guys, good luck
At least you guys won two cups in three seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad